|
| Monday, November 06, 2006 |
| The things I love. |
I see the “100 things” theme on blogs all the time. I’ve done one, a ways back. So, here is another.
100 Things I Love.
100. A woman in jeans. A delicious ass in a nice, tight pair of jeans. Oh my…. 99. Boobs. Enough said. 98. Black cars. 97. Motorcycles. 96. My grandmother’s cooking. 95. The smell and sound of a heavy snowfall. I used to stand outside when I was a kid and close my eyes and just experience the snow. 94. A woman with long, flowing black hair. 93. The small of a woman’s back. 92. The Pittsburgh Steelers. It’s an off year, I know. 91. The New York Yankees. Go ahead, be a hater. 90. Allison Kraus. I love her music, her voice, her fiddle playing. 89. Animals. I’m just an animal guy. 88. Traveling. 87. Porn. Yeah, I’m a pervert. 86. Driving. I like to just get in my car and go. Especially to places I’ve never been. 85. Buying stuff. I’m like a woman. 84. Reading. Anything. Books, magazines, newspapers, stuff online. 83. Throwing a football. 82. Writing. Though, I don’t do it often enough. 81. Swimming. 80. Hiking. Especially somewhere I’ve never been. 79. Yellow Springs, Ohio. The coolest little hippy town in the world. 78. Kissing a woman for the first time. 77. Having sex with a woman for the first time. Of course. 76. The internet. A playground for the curious. 75. The ocean. 74. Montana. 73. New Orleans. 72. The feel of a woman’s neck against my lips. No, I’m not vampire. 71. Playing soccer. 70. Lust. 69. I did this last time. 69. What’s not to love about it? 68. Politically incorrect humor. 67. The movie Joe Dirt. Yeah, it’s dumb, but it’s funny. 66. Dave Chappelle. Dude cracks my ass up. 65. Sluts. Don’t we all? 64. Stepping outside on a hot day and feeling the heat wash over you. 63. Fishing. Though I haven’t done it in years. 62. Parties. Any kind of party. 61. Dancing. Part of my slightly homosexual alter ego. 60. New clothes. Another part of that alter ego. 59. Columbus, Ohio. It’s my home. 58. Hearing a great song for the first time. 57. Angelina Jolie. For my money, the perfect woman. 56. Italy. I haven’t been there, but will someday. 55. The United States. For all its issues, this country rocks. 54. A great pair of legs. Particularly strong thighs. Women’s, of course. 53. Latin women. 52. The Dalai Lama. 51. Rain on the roof when I’m going to sleep. 50. Cool sheets. Cool as in temperature, that is. 49. Frank Sinatra. The Chairman. 48. Dean Martin. The coolest man to ever live. 47. Southern women. I love an accent. 46. Foreign movies. Don’t ask me why. I like subtitles. 45. Watching people when they don’t know it. Not in a creepy way! 44. The sound of a guitar. 43. Swing music. Yeah, it’s so over, but I still think it’s cool. 42. An old pickup. Like a ’63 Ford. 41. The moan a woman makes when you enter her for the first time. 40. The smell of fresh cut grass. 39. Antique shops. Alter ego again. But it’s like looking into the past. 38. Crossword puzzles. 37. Cartoons. I’m a geek. 36. Batman. Refer to number 37. 35. Science fiction movies and books. 35, 36, and 37 are my geek trio. 34. Gadgets. Any cool little devices. 33. The small of a woman’s back. 32. College girls. Sure, they can be dumb, but they are young, fresh and nubile. And usually sexually adventurous. 31. Older women. Experience, confidence and knowing what they want is really sexy. 30. James Taylor. Just my all time favorite artist. 29. Good, driving, kick ass rock music. Like Metallica or old Van Halen. 28. The Sixties. I would have made a great hippy. 26. Strip clubs. Booze, half naked or all naked women, ahh…….. heaven. 25. Gardening. I love to plant something and watch it grow. 24. Building stuff. With wood or whatever. 23. Women’s tennis. So hot. 22. Women’s volleyball. Again, so hot. 21. Along with those two, women atheletes. Something sexy about a sweaty woman. 20. Jenna Jameson. Smart, rich and sexy. 19. Sex blogs. I love the voyeuristic aspect of hearing about someone’s real life freakiness.
18. Bisexual women. Come on, do you need to ask why? 17. The smell of an auto body shop. Reminds me of my grandfather. 16. Christmas. I’m a kid at heart. 15. Mardi Gras. Booze, boobs, and bacchanalia. 14. Pittsburgh. It’s a great city. 13. John F. Kennedy. With all his faults, he was a great leader. 12. History. I just plain love reading and learning about history. 11. Sitcoms. Good ones. I still love friends and MASH. 10. The show lost. So cool. 9. Rehashing old times with friends. 8. Art. Different kinds. Paintings, statues, whatever. 7. Music in general. Nothing can change your mood like music. 6. Morning sex. Slow, warm and delicious. 5. Any sex, for that matter. 4. Sleeping in on Sundays. 3. My family. 2. My S.O. 1. My kids. Labels: 100 Things, Dolls of Evolved |
posted by dusio @ 11/06/2006 10:31:00 AM   |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
well you have to tell me when the time comes for you to leave for italy, kissing sbd for the first time is just so great, i love metallica especially when i'm pissed at someone, love volleyball the last time i played it it was with some (you won't believe this) Russians. greaa post it so reminds me of the small little things to be appreciated in life
-
Volleyball with Russians? That's a new one on me! I hope to make it to Italy soon. I'd really like to tour all of Europe. I think Americans are so isolated on our continent. Most never leave their state, let alone the country.
-
i always was amazed at american since i thought they all drive the continent frequently, i hate long driving, i guess i shouldn't be anymore. if you decide to travel europe i can show you around my patch of europe :)
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
well you have to tell me when the time comes for you to leave for italy, kissing sbd for the first time is just so great, i love metallica especially when i'm pissed at someone, love volleyball the last time i played it it was with some (you won't believe this) Russians.
greaa post it so reminds me of the small little things to be appreciated in life