
Another Friday. So what are my big plans for this weekend? Ummm… Let me see, well, tonight there is nothing. Then tomorrow, work then nothing. And Sunday, nothing. Another jam packed weekend in store for me. YES!
And it’s Porn Star Friday. This week it’s BellaDonna. Freakiest of the freakiest.
It’s sunny, clear, cold, nipplely day here in the C-bus. I don’t mind the cold as much when the sun is shining. Somehow makes it a little nicer. We really had no fall this year here in Ohio. I can’t remember looking at the trees and seeing all the colors. Screwed up weather. Damn Global Warming. Where’s Al Gore when you need him?
I can’t believe Thanksgiving is around the corner, then Christmas. I guess as you get older time flies by and you just get older quicker. Does that make any sense? I mean, as a kid, it seems you are always waiting for something. Christmas, the summer, your birthday, etc. When you are older, it seems to rush up on you and you wish you had more time. Just another one of life’s little inequities, I suppose.
Does anyone else hate radio in the morning? Ever since Stern went to satellite, there is nothing good on in the morning. I imagine Columbus is like most cities. We have a Stern type clone. We have a country station that thinks it’s funny. We have a couple of light rock stations with highly annoying morning hosts. And of course, we have the big pop rock station with its wacky “Morning Zoo.” That was sarcasm, if you don’t know me. I hate the Morning Zoo. Same stupid stunts and jokes and skits. They steal some idea that some other station is doing. They have stupid song parodies. Now, they are completely wrapped up in the Buckeyes. God, I hate the Buckeyes. I cannot take one more fight song, “Hang on Sloopy,” crappy OSU rap, or any other bullshit cheer. Please let the season end!!!
The tight pants chick has her OSU ‘gear’ on again today. It’s so annoying. Don’t people realize that there might be a chance some people just don’t give a fuck? By the way, she doesn’t have the camel toe pants on today. Today she has on jeans that look like she’s carrying a load in her pants. Someone needs to take her shopping and buy pants that fit correctly. No up the crotch pants. No ‘see every dimple on my ass’ pants. No load in the pants. I’d like to add that she does seem to be stuck in 1986, so that might explain some of it.
The other day I had lunch at the local bar again. The floozy bartender had on another breast baring shirt. Don’t get me wrong, I like boobies, I say show ‘em if you got ‘em. But it was cold as hell and her mammaries were flopping around like crazy. Plus, she had a case of nippleitis that was severe. Those babies were sticking out like pencils. She almost knocked over my drink with one of them. You ladies need to be mindful of your pointers.
It’s political time, again. Really, I’ve said all I need to say. I figure most people have made up their minds by now. I guess all that’s left is to encourage you to actually go to the polls and vote. It’s the one thing you need to do as an American. Well, that and pay taxes, but you won’t get tossed in jail for not voting. Although, maybe you should. If you don’t vote, you don’t have the right to bitch. You don’t deserve to complain about the government. If you don’t participate, you should just shut up and take what you are given. I vote, I participate, I bitch. That’s the way it works. Just vote. Labels: boobs, election, politics, Porn Star Friday, tight pants girl |