Just kidding.
A cold, windy day here in Columbus. Sunny, but cold. My weather reports are dreadfully interesting, aren’t they? Not much going on with me. Another boring day at work. I’m starting to think my boss might be senile. He walks around and says random shit. Nothing that pertains to anything. He’ll bring in an article about something he found interesting and copy it, but it will have no relation to anyone or anything at the office. Just bizarre. Home life? Well, what can I say? Same old, same old. Quiet, which is good. I don’t want to jinx it by saying everything is going well. Actually, the S.O. is bitching that we never have sex. It’s true, we don’t have sex, much. It’s been about two months. The thing is, we fight so much, I don’t get that turned on. At least we used to fight so much. Now, it just seems like we are never alone. There are always kids around. And we work opposite a lot of the times. She get’s home from work and I’m already in bed. I suppose I need to make an effort, I really do. Although I come across a horny bugger on here, truth is life wears you down and that suffers. It would be nice to be kid free for a night, though. I’d like to take a night out, maybe get a hotel room. That would be cool. Then the freakiness could really commence. I’ve dropped the ball when it comes to my daily political diatribes. I need to get back on the horse, as it were. I guess that goes for different parts of my life. So, anyways. Sen. Kerry is taking a beating over the fact that he can’t deliver a joke to save his life. Granted, the way it came out, it sounded like an insult to the troops. But what he intended to say was a slam on bush. If Kerry had had an ounce of charisma he would have won in 2004. I was more for Howard Dean or John Edwards. I liked Dean, even after the whole scream thing. To me it was just a guy getting excited. So what? I’d rather have some one with some personality than a professional politician any day. It kills me that they are taking a slip of the tongue and turning it into some indictment of the Democrats. Just yesterday Rep. Boehner, a republican from Ohio, said it wasn’t bush or rumsfeld’s fault about what is going on in Iraq. He laid the blame on the military. Shouldn’t he be hung out to dry? What kills me is, all these people who are so pro-military in the republican party, the majority of them never served. They got out of it because they were rich. Don’t give me bush was in the reserves, he got that gig due to his daddy and he didn’t even serve out his term. Cheney didn’t serve, got a deferment. Check out the stats of who served and who didn’t. Chicken Hawks
Vote for Change. Vote Democratic. Labels: democrats, election, politics, republicans, sex, The S.O., Thursday |
well if you think your boss is senile, then you would not want to work with me. you should hear the random and strange noises and words that come out of my mouth.
*wink*
i think this post is another reason why i really don't want kids. i love them, but i also love fuckin. especially since our schedules and social/family events are bad enough.
i agree with you on the kerry incident. E and i were debatting over that incident the the other night.
have a good one.