
Yeah, it’s Tuesday. It’s raining. It’s chilly. I’m having a shitty day.
First, my car. I hate it. The windshield wipers decided not to work. They go up, they don’t come down. The motor thing makes a huge grinding noise. I shut it off. They stay up. Nice. Try driving trying to see through a rain covered windshield. Then, I get to work; the key won’t come out of the ignition. It turns on, off, all that, just won’t come out. Can anything else go wrong? Wait, I’m sure it can and will.
Next, work. I work with morons. We set up plans to do this and that and they never go through with any of it. I set appointments for sales people. They don’t go. They don’t call to tell they won’t be there, they just don’t show. My boss keeps telling the same dumbass stories, over and over again. He gets on a topic and here we go, round and round. I feel like stabbing myself in the head with a pen. Tight pants girl I think has a drinking problem. Friday, she no called no showed. I finally get a hold of her around noon, and she says she slept in, she’ll be late. At 2 when she hasn’t made it in, I call her and she says she’s waiting for her husband to get home, then she’ll be in. She gets to work at 3. Yeah, two hours of work. When she does show, she looks loaded. Her pupils are dilated the size of quarters, she acting weird and talking loud. Then Monday, she looks major hung over and maybe still a little drunk. Today the same thing. Not acting too weird, but definitely looks hung over.
Lastly, life in general. I bitched about my job and my life yesterday, but here is so more. Between money being tight and nothing going right these days, I’m ready to give up. Can’t a guy catch a break? No, oh, ok. Well, I guess we just trudge on.
Tonight, of course, is Halloween. My older daughters aren’t going out, but they are passing out candy. My youngest is being Batgirl. She’s damn cute. I guess my Batman obsession has rubbed off a bit. I hope the freaking rain stops.
I’m not feeling too chatty; I’m just going to make some random observations.
Does anyone else thing Karl Rove is Satan on earth?
How can anyone defend Rush Limbaugh?
Personally, I think Madonna bought that kid, and even though his life will be much better financially, it’s still wrong.
What’s up with Reese Witherspoon and the dude she’s married to separating? I thought they were the perfect couple. Think she likes pudgy, middle aged underachievers?
I’m never watching another Steeler game. I can’t bear the pain.
Here’s an idea, take all the money the candidates blow on ads and do something productive with it. Like pay a teacher a decent wage.
If one of the first lines in your bio is “I love the Lord,” or “Jesus is my hero,” I don’t want to know you. Nothing personal.
If your website or myspace or whatever has bears, hearts, angels, kittens or anything like that, again, I don’t want to know you.
I’d bang either one of George W.’s daughters, they are both kinda hot in an uptight republican, “I need some anal to loosen me up,” kinda way.
How does Nicole Ritchie go from being pudgy and cute, to rail-thin and nasty, to needing to be hospitalized to gain weight? She seemed to know how to eat when she was younger.
Barack Obama seems like a great guy. I just don’t think this country is ready for him to be president. If the past 6 years have taught me anything, it’s that this country is not as civilized as we should be.
I’m hungry. The lovely Doll of Evolved above would do nicely for lunch. Labels: cars, Hottie Goth Day, life, Rain, tight pants girl, Work |
I agree with you about Obama. I love him and he will be a great Pres one day. It is sad that we aren't ready for him but I would hate for him to run and ruin his career and get nothing out of it!!!!!