Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
HGD: It comes again.

Yes, another Hottie Goth Day has arrived. Today we have the lovely Mary of the Dolls of Evolved. Yummy.

So what does Tuesday bring you? Me, nada. Tuesdays are Big Ass Breakfast Day here at my work. A guy who works here with me and I always go to this little greasy spoon and have a big ass breakfast on Tuesday. It's a great old joint and the food rocks. I keep telling myself that I need to stop with the big ass breakfasts because I'm getting a big ass gut. There is one good looking waitress, she's in her late thirties, early forties. Cute face, bangin' ass. We were trying to figure out her story. Here's what we came up with. She's probably divorced, couple of kids. Was a cheerleader in high school, got married young to her high school sweetheart. Had kids. He's a insurance or real estate agent. Once he got some money, he traded her in for a younger girl. Now she's working to make extra money for herself. Pretty creative, huh?

The girl at work has her camel toe pants on today. How does she not realize her pants are riding up like that? Does she just enjoy the feeling? You'd have to send miners in to find her underwear, it's probably lost for sure.

I have been rereading my blog from the beginning ever since I hit the 100 post mark. All I can say is, I'm a damn funny guy! No, just kidding. I realized that my first posts were pretty graphic, sexually. I don't know why I lost that edge. Maybe I just got all the nastiness out in the beginning. I'll say something dirty later, just for old time's sake.
But seriously, reading the blog in a string one day after another, you can plot the ups and downs of my psyche. I know I lose people when I talk about the bipolar crap, but seeing as how it's who I am, tough shit. No, I mean, my cycle of moods have always been shorter than most peoples. I go through quicker ups and downs. I usually go through a longer depression in February and March, don't ask me why, I have for like 20 years now. Even on medication, I still go through the cycle, they just tend to be less severe, up or down. Oh, and for FYI, I went back on my medication. Even though I beat most of the after effects, the illness was kicking in and I realized why I had gone on the medication in the first place. I feel a lot better. It really has a dramatic on me. Some people take weeks to respond to their medications, with me, it's like a day. I don't like the idea of being on a medication for most of my life, but I guess it's like my blood pressure medicine, you just do it to stay healthy. I figure when my insurance kicks in I'll make an appointment with a doctor and see what he says. Then, I'll probably ignore it and do my own thing. Such is the life of a pompous, know it all bipolar guy.

So on to politics.

President Clinton was in Columbus last night to stump for the local Democratic candidates. Not that they were in any desperate need of help, they are all leading in the polls as of right now. I miss Clinton. When he was President I felt like we had someone in charge who cared about people. All people. Not just the rich. I thought his foreign policy was a lot better, too. He knew the key to peace was through diplomacy, not force. Sure, he used force in Bosnia and Somalia, but those were absolutely necessary. And it helped in the Balkans. Somalia is and always will be a fucking mess. I don't think they want peace. No, when Clinton was President I had a positive feeling about our place in the world. Not so much any more. Sure, he had his issues. He let his dick run his life once or twice. So what? She wasn't underage and she wanted it as much or more than him. That is between him and his family. I do think he should have came clean from the start, but it's not like he's the first guy to lie about getting an extra-curricular blow job. I wish he'd pushed harder for health care reform. But overall, it was a better time in America. Unless you were a republican, in which case you were so filled with hatred of the Clintons that you would do anything to wrest power from the democrats. Like have your brother's state swing an election to you. What? Oh did I say that?
Vote for change. Here's a good website to follow the upcoming election. The Virginia Moderate.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 10/24/2006 11:09:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would recommend trying to get your B.P. down thru healthy eating. That can be fatal. http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=disease&dbid=15

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger dusio said…

    Unfortunately, I've had high blood pressure since I was about 21. I've tried everything and the only thing that works is medication. It sucks, but it does help.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!