
I got a good 8 hours sleep last night and I am still tired. I think I am getting a cold or something. I just feel rundown. The cold, rainy weather does little to boost the energy level. Makes me wanna curl up on a couch with a blanket and a naked gymnast. What, isn’t that what you do when your cold?
I’ve been wanting to put up some of my dumb life stories, you know, just for comic relief on here, but I can’t think of any off the top of my head. Believe me, I’ve done plenty of stupid things in my day. Most of them cause for others amusement. I tend to be the quiet, wisecracking one in a group, but occasionally, usually when alcohol is involved, I’ll do something really stupid. I jumped off a second story balcony once to a near by tree, jus t because I said I could. Got a branch up the nose and it bled for like three hours, but I didn’t break anything.
I did a no hands front flip and landed flat on my back, again, just because I said I could. I didn’t get the rotation I needed and back splatted flat on the grass. I was sore for days.
In one of the few instances of me actually succeeding in picking up a girl at a bar, I gave her my number, which turned out to be my old phone number. Never saw her again.
These are all from my youth. As I’ve grown, and mostly stopped drinking so much, I’ve moved past stupid pet tricks and now just enjoy being drunk. It can be such a lovely thing. That nice buzz. Where you feel good, but not hammered. Your not swaying or being stupid, just feeling good. That’s good time to have sex too. Makes everything a little better. Can go a little longer, you try out the fancy moves. Don’t lie, you’ve all do something a little extra when you have drunk sex, admit it. It’s been so long, I don’t hardly remember.
Pity me, people, pity me. Another reminder to vote. I see this election as a referendum on bush and his policies. If you think everything is going well, then by all means, vote for emperor bush. But if you are sick of the scandal, the lies, the war, the deceit, then vote for a democrat. If we can take back the congress, a message can be sent to the idiot from texas that we need a change. For humor, politics and a pretty cute broad, check out Stephanie Miller. |
Mmmm, drunk sex RULES! And yea I agree - that state of inebriation where you are on top of the world. Must drink this weekend!