
What’s up my peeps? How was everyone’s weekend? Fantastic.
Mine was okay. Nothing terribly exciting. Worked Saturday, no hotties came in. Didn’t do anything Friday or Saturday night. Sunday, had Phad Thai at Nida’s. God, I love that stuff. Although, I think the guy thought I said ‘hot,' and the stuff was brutally hot. I could barely eat it, it was so spicy. The rest of Sunday was just about doing crap around the house.
Well, tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow you can make your self heard or just sit back and take things as they come. I’ve been preaching on here for over a month now how we need to change things. We need to let the politicians know that if they don’t do there job, that if they lie, cheat and steal, we WILL through them out of office. I’ve urged you to vote Democratic. I know the Democrats aren’t perfect either. But they are the best chance for hope in this warped system. What we do need is a better electoral system. A better system than just two parties. Something that doesn’t reward those who get money from companies and rich donors. Please, go out and vote. It’s your duty as an American. If you do nothing else for this country, you can at least vote. Thank you. Labels: democrats, Dolls of Evolved, election, Monday, voting |
*hint it's your pal who deleted her old blog*
Anyhow...I'm glad voting day is here only because the ads were getting OUT OF HAND. Whatever happened to one's platform being the highlight and not how many hookers they nailed?
I'd vote, but I can't. It's that ol murder wrap. LOL I KID!!! I'm not a citizen. ;)