Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Monday. So this is what it’s like…

So this is what it’s like to go back to work after a fun weekend. Different.

What pray tell did Dusio do this weekend that was fun? Well, let me tell you.
Friday evening was uneventful. The S.O. worked, I pretty much stayed home and watched T.V. Saturday day, I worked. It was enjoyable. They want me to take a more active role at the motorcycle shop, particularly in retail, consulting mostly. It’s nice to be needed and to have people say nice things about you.
Saturday night. Well, I had an event to go to. I did that and then went to a bar to check out the Dolls of Evolved, for an upcoming Halloween party at the bike shop. I’ve been posting their pics on here and I love their type modeling. The thought is to just have them come to the party and look pretty. So I go to the HighFive Bar & Grill, which is very cool by the way, to check things out. When I got there, there was a small party for some belly dancing group. Interesting. Half of them had their kids there, it was like 9:30, and I ended up talking with all the parents and the kids. I must just look like a regular dad. Anyways, it’s a cool place, the bartender/manager Bryan, is a good guy, funny, tattooed and pierced, interesting and a good bartender. You can vote for him for OSU’s hottest bartender HERE. I wouldn’t usually promote voting for dude bartenders, but as he explained, and I agree, all the other guys are meathead frat jocks and the freaky guys need to win. He’s in first, anyways.

I’m chillin’ at the bar, watching the little belly dancing party, shooting the shit with Bryan and some of the other barflies. Some how one of the belly dancer’s relatives, a lesbian, as she told me quite a few times, becomes my bestest bud. She sits with me, tells me how she thinks it’s weird that she finds her sister-in-law hot. I told her, it’s not weird, her sister-in-law is hot. The S-I-L is one of the bellydancers. She was early thirties, cute as a button and had a killer bod for a chick who had a kid six months earlier. I told her it’s not weird unless you act on it. She and I discussed the party, how neither of us thought Bryan was the hottest bartender in Columbus (we both preferred a chick), and how the Dolls of Evolved, who were starting to set up, were all probably very high maintenance. Seems some things cross genders when you are attracted to women. She wanted me to go with her to a lesbian bar. I’m not sure why, she said she wanted to dance, but I’m thinking I would be a sore thumb at a lesbian bar. I’ve often had people think I might be gay, but never lesbian! I would be one ugly woman. Pudgy, goatee’d and hairy. Ugh. She was a pretty hot lesbian, too. A little older, funny and cool and friendly. I kept thinking that I wish I had a lesbian friend to hook her up with.
So, after the belly dancers shimmied out, a hip hop group takes the stage. Purple Crush.
I’m not a huge hip hop fan, but I like all kinds of music. They rocked! It is a guy on electric guitar and chick singing and rapping. They were awesome. She had a great voice, was hot and sexy, and the dude kicked ass on the guitar. They had a DJ in the back playing tracks. Curtis Vodka. The samples were a lot of 80’s stuff. They have a version of “Two of Hearts” which kicked ass. I really liked them. I linked to their website above, but it doesn’t do them justice. They are awesome live. And, in my opinion, their videos on there suck, cheese-ball city. They need a good video producer.
But seriously, they kick ass.
So finally the Dolls show up and get ready. They’ve got a photo shoot going on and they’ve got like a bedroom set up and all. The girls were all hot and sexy and all that good stuff. I speak with the head doll, DollFace, a true doll for sure, and make arrangements for the party.
At around 11:30, I’m ready to bail, I’m old, I’m tired and I have peeps at home. Have it be known, I tried to get the S.O. to come out to the bar after she got off work, but she was tired. I thought it would be a fun thing for us to do together. You know, listen music, check out hotties, etc. Seriously. She doesn’t really get my fascination with alternative chicks, but she does appreciate hotties. So I left at like quarter till midnight. I got an email from DollFace the next day saying thanks for coming out and she looks forward to the party. She also said something like, “I’m not sure how late you stayed but it did get crazy later in the night.” I’m thinking, I missed all the good shit! I can only imagine what ‘crazy’ involved where the theme was a slumber party and most people were dressed in some form of sleepwear. Oh well, probably kept me out of trouble.

Sunday was a running around with the family day. I had a bit of a hangover from the 4-5 Red Stripe beers I had consumed on an empty stomach. We went to the North Market and I got some of my favorite Phad Thai from Nida’s. Then just here there and anywhere.

So, for the first time in a long, long time, I had a weekend I enjoyed. I do wish the S.O. could have come along Saturday, it would have been nice to share the fun with her.
Oh well.

In summary.
The High Five Bar rocks.
Bryan is a good bartender.
Purple Crush is a hot group.
The Dolls of Evolved are yummy.
And of course, Nida’s Phad Thai is the bomb diggity.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 10/16/2006 09:17:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!