Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, October 13, 2006
You rikey my new looky? Me luv blogger fixer long time!!

I want to give props to my friend Alexandria(Lady Red Light) for the work she did on my blog update. I think it looks so awesome. All the graphics are of her design and I think she did an incredible job!!!!
Click on the banner above for her online adult-friendly(hubbahubba) community.

Labels: , ,

posted by dusio @ 10/13/2006 06:14:00 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger deedledee said…

    hahahah your subject title cracks me up. Glad you like. :)

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is awesome at stuff like this! She even put up a redhead. cute!!

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger dusio said…

    Oh, and for whomever left the anonymous comment that asked if the title of this post meant I was going to have sex with LadyRedLight, the answer is, Yeah, sure, and I'll post it online.
    Jeez, people are simplistic.

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Jasmine's Journey said…

    I must of missed the comment! lol

     
  • At 5:27 AM, Blogger dusio said…

    I never let it post, it was too ridiculous. Criticism I can handle, stupidity, no.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!