Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, October 13, 2006
Friday the 13th. What me worry?

If I didn’t have bad luck, I’d have no luck at all.

What’s new with everyone? Not much here. End of another week. Could I BE less excited? No.

So my girl Sara Evans left the dancing show. How am I supposed to get gratuitous looks at her legs and rack now? She said she filed for divorce and wanted to concentrate on her family. Admirable. Plus, now she’s on the market! That’s a good one, as if.

What else? Nothing much really. I work tomorrow at the bike shop. Sunday I think we are going apple picking. Tonight, nada. My life is so exciting. How do I do it?

On to politics. Bob Ney plead guilty today. The guy who claimed he was innocent up until the day before he was about to be indicted also claims to be an alcoholic. As if that is why he took money from people. Pathetic. He once stood in the House of Representatives and stated, “I will be cleared of all allegations!” The Speaker of the, and as big as a, House, stood and applauded him. This is the same guy who also sat on a report of Foley harassing underage pages. Is there no morality with these people?


Last night here in Columbus, the two candidates for the 15th district had a debate. Deborah “Foley was my best friend, but I had no idea” Pryce versus Mary Jo Kilroy. It was pretty spirited. Pryce is a fair legislature EXCEPT for the fact that she is one of Bush’s lap dogs. When she went to congress, I thought fairly well of her. Now, she makes me as ill as the rest of them. She cares very little for what goes on locally; she is way too wrapped up in Washington. She needs to go. I saw an ad for her done by Senator McCain. They are really bringing in the big guns on this one. They must know they are most likely going to lose. The funny and ironic thing is, Herr Bush will come to raise money for her, but they don’t do public appearances together. No one wants to be seen as being to close to the nation’s worst president ever. He’s like a mob guy these days. Everyone wants the money and power, but don’t want to be seen with him.
Again. Vote Democratic. I am taking Election Day off to volunteer with the Democratic Party. If you are interested in doing something in your area, Click ME!

Also, for good political coverage go to the Huffington Post.

Again, the lovelies are the Dolls of Evolved.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 10/13/2006 02:02:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!