Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Hot chicks update. Food Network.
I thought I'd update my hot chicks list. These are the ladies of the Food Network. I'm leaving off Rachel Ray because I am sick of her giant smiling face and perky-I-need-it-up-the-arse attitude. Also left off is Sandra Lee, she looks like a sorority chick that got lucky. Plus, her boobs are for some reason situated at her stomach. Blah!

First, Giada DeLaurentis.
Not a great picture. She's a perky little thing with breasts that don't quit. She has no issue with using her cleavage as a background for her cooking, either. My only issue with her is her giant bobble head. Seriously, it's huge. "It's like Sputnik!" "It has it's own weather system!"
Those are quotes from "So, I married an axemurderer." Awesome movie.





























Cat Cora.

Sexy bad girl cooking hottie. I don't know much about her, but something about her makes watching Iron Chef tolerable. I've seen her dolled up and I've seen her in her chef's clothes and much prefer the chef's clothes. It's like a woman in uniform.


















And finally, the hottest chick on Food Network.






Nigella Lawson.
So, so amazingly hot. English food may suck but English tarts that cook it don't!! She is the person the coined the phrase "food porn" around. She spices up her show with her finger licking, lip smacking and heaving breasts. OH MY. She's not afraid to eat with her hands and her you envy every morsel she puts in that scrumptious mouth. She makes my mouth water and stiffens my peaks. The queen.

Labels: , ,

posted by dusio @ 10/16/2006 11:15:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger Stef said…

    Lets face it, these are the only reasons to watch the Food Network or whatever.

    UK Food (our equivalent of FN) once had a Nigella Lawson weeked showing her shows back to back... I had to go and have a lie down in a darkened room afterwards.

    I'm torn though because she's the daughter of one of the most loathsome politicians of the 80's. He was fucking ugly too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!