Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, August 18, 2006
Ugh, what a day.
I have had the shittiest day. I've had a headache, the weather is hot AND rainy, and my kids have deystroyed the house in the hour between the S.O. leaving for work and me getting home.
Life is fab.
I'm going to be a shallow, jealous, spiteful prick for a minute. To top my day off, when I got home, my S.O.'s brother is there. On his new Harley. Motherfucker. I've wanted a motorcycle forever. I've just never been able to justify the expense. I've read about them, ridden them, worked at a bike shop. All of this for years. This prick starts watching "American Chopper" a few months ago and decides he's a biker. He goes out and buys a new Harley. He's a few years younger than me. He's single, has a decent job, his own house, etc. He was married for 2 years, his wife cheated on him and left him. He also has a '72 Mustang half restored in his garage. It just irritates me. My only solace is that when he shows up at some bike event in his leather jacket and new Harley, all the real bikers are going to laugh at him. He's hardly ever ridden a bike. He took some riding classes at a HD dealership and got his endorsement. Now, one thing I've learned being around bikes for a while, you never go out and by a new big ass Harley for your first bike. There's just too much risk of laying it down. They are heavy and you have invested an assload of money into them. But, he never asked me. I know I'm being jealous, petty and immature, but it irritates me. My best hope is he'll wreck it, I'll buy it for little to nothing off him and fix it up. Dare to dream. I don't want him to get hurt, of course. Believe me, I've seen plenty of bikes trashed and people not hurt.
Wah wah wah. That's me crying like a baby.
posted by dusio @ 8/18/2006 05:35:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!