|
| Thursday, August 10, 2006 |
| 100 hundred ways. |
 I’ve seen this on a million blogs, so I guess it’s my turn. 100 things about me.
1. I love being a father. 2. I like NASCAR. Jeff Gordon. No, I’m not gay. 3. I’m not gay. 4. I love the Steelers. 5. I was bullied a lot in high school. 6. I am incredibly insecure inside. 7. My mother is an alcoholic. 8. I love animals. 9. I shouldn’t drink because of my mother, but I do. 10. My favorite drink is a Tom Collins. 11. Wine is my favorite thing to get drunk on. 12. I like to smoke cigars. 13. I used to lie a lot as a kid. 14. I can be lonely in a crowded room. 15. I’m 37, but I feel like a little kid acting in a grown up play. 16. I wish I were a hero. 17. Batman, I wish I were Batman. 18. When I am in bed and am stressed over life, I imagine I’m a tree. 19. I loved the show Friends. 20. I’m a pretty good athlete, when I’m in shape. 21. I wish I had a bigger ‘unit.’ It’s average, ok, I would just like to have one of those monsters, where the woman goes, “Whoa!” 22. I like strip clubs. 23. I love to garden. 24. I’m happiest when I play with my four year old. 25. I have so, so many regrets. 26. I want to finish my book. 27. In high school, I had a crush on my best friend. IT WAS A GIRL. 28. People used to call me gay in school. 29. People still think I’m gay sometimes. Frankly, I’m flattered. What’s that mean, I’m clean, neat and a good dresser? 30. I relate better to women than men. 31. My oldest sister has schizophrenia. 32. I used to hate her for it. 33. I think I love my grandparents more than my parents. 34. I love the Yankees. 35. I wish I could roam from small town to small town, like some man of mystery. 36. Cheerleaders make me hot. 37. My IQ is too high for me to be as unsuccessful as I am in life. 38. I feel like a failure compared to my father. 39. I used to write cheesy poetry. 40. I had a crush on my neighbor’s mom. 41. My best friend as a younger kid stopped hanging around me in high school because I was such a geek. 42. I’m a good cook. 43. I love pizza. 44. I love sushi. 45. I love food! 46. I’ve always wanted to be a hippie. 47. When I grew out of my awkward phase in my 20’s, I slept with every girl I could. 48. I’ve slept with a married woman. 49. I think that you can separate sex from love. 50. I really wish I could help people more. 51. Sappy movies make me cry. Especially the end of ‘Rudy’ 52. I get nervous around my father, still. 53. I like to wear black. 54. I wish I was a cowboy. 55. I like to build things. 56. I wish I were invisible so I could do naughty things. 57. Girls in black or white underwear really make me hot. 58. I’ve slept with a co-worker at almost every job I’ve had. 59. Sometimes I like heavier chicks. 60. I’m a pervert. 61. I like the outdoors. 62. I love to hike. 63. I’d love to visit all the National Parks. 64. The Custer Battlefield is one of the most moving places I’ve ever been. 65. I like to take long road trips by myself. 66. I’d love to go to Italy to see where my family is from. 67. I’m very proud to be Italian. Full blooded baby! 68. I don’t like spaghetti that much. 69. is one of my favorite things in the world. 70. I do lame things like that last number 71. I try to be who people want me to be. 72. I really used to want to be an actor. 73. Sometimes I still do. 74. I love motorcycles. 75. I love cars. 76. I had my pilot’s license for a while. 77. I tend to give up when things get too difficult. 78. I hate that about myself. 79. I wish I could give my kids more. 80. I wish I could express to my S.O. how much I really love her and thank her for being there for me. 81. I’ve tried to commit suicide three times. 82. I’m embarrassed by my past. 83. I wish I could be Buddhist. 84. I’d love to meet the Dalai Lama. 85. When I was a kid I thought I had magic powers. 86. Sometimes now I think I still do, I just don’t know how to summon them. 87. No, I’m not insane. 88. My credit sucks. 89. Sometimes I’m afraid people will find out I’m just a fraud. 90. I love brunettes. 91. and redheads. 92. and blondes. 93. I love country music. 94. And some rap. Biggie, Jay-Z, Dr. Dre. 95. I have a good singing voice. 96. I wish I could have another baby. A boy. 97. I love my kids immensely. 98. I wish I had a closer family. 99. I want to do something really good and unselfish before I die. 100. Death terrifies me.
Thank god, that’s over! |
posted by dusio @ 8/10/2006 02:57:00 PM   |
|
| 6 Comments: |
-
Even though some of the points there are weird, but I can still corelate to most of the points there. At some points I felt I could have written that list. Even though it's deep, but deepness does summons art don't you think.
Good work.
I AM NOT GAY :-P
-
you have wirten your 100 things in such a cool way, i meanthese things are usually boring and they keep repeating themselves, but you were really original, inovative. hm i guess since everybody does it i'll have to post 100 things about me as well, but i'm afraid that my list will be just boring standard try and see ;)
-
I really enjoy reading your blog and am glad I stumbled across it. You are very well written and I admire that you keep it well updated. Wish I could do the same. LOL
-
me and my friend read through this post, actually he read out loud while i was chillin'and listening. it's way better than all the lists other people write, it had structure, fun, rhytm, it was just something new. keep it up. well the guy commented here as well but i guess your blog hates us :P
-
shit now you have both two comment, ah this looks like shit anyways what is with guys and geys? are you all homofobic? you don't have to say yo ain't gey every 5 minutes if you think so people will start to doubt :P
-
I'm not sure what the issue is with guys and gays. I don't feel the need to claim I'm not, I was just expressing that when I tell people I like this or that, the next thing I'll here is "are you gay?" I'd be proud to be gay. Who cares is the way I see it. Whatever brings you joy in life.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
Even though some of the points there are weird, but I can still corelate to most of the points there. At some points I felt I could have written that list. Even though it's deep, but deepness does summons art don't you think.
Good work.
I AM NOT GAY :-P