Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Tuesday. Yep, Tuesday.
It's a friggin' cold Tuesday, at that. We received a dusting of snow this morning. Nothing much. The temperature was a balmy 35 degrees today. That is quite warm considering we were in the single digits over the weekend with sub zero wind chills.

The drab weather matches my mood today. I'm feeling a bit melancholy.
Not entirely sure why, just am. Plus, tonight, I'm a little irritable. It wasn't that I had a bad day. It was fine. I had some errands to run for my CDL training. I get started full time next week.

I think part of it is that I was watching some goofy movie and one character asked the other if they had any aspirations in life. Freaking thing got me thinking about if someone asked me that question. I don't have a good answer. What are my aspirations? Goals? Dreams? Anymore, I don't know. I feel like everything I've tried to get excited about, dream about, set a goal for, or aspire to has been shot down in a blaze of realities anti-aircraft fire. I'm Gary Powers in the most technologically advanced plane of the 60's getting shot down by a piece of crap Russian missile.
That's what I feel like. Like I have the tools, but randomness kicks my ass every time.
Eh, what the fuck?

So anyways, moving past the morbidity of my mood and/or existence.

Giants v. Patriots. I'd say I could give a fuck less if I wasn't rooting for the Patriots to lose. I hate the Patriots. Don't ask me why, I just do.

This is the boring season for sports if you ask me. I hate basketball, football is over, hockey is unwatchable and baseball doesn't start for a few months. And honestly, baseball is pretty boring unless you are there. It's not that I watch a lot of sports, but it's a fall back. Hopefully we'll get some beach volleyball or tennis or something else with scantily clad women. If not for the competition, for the boobs, I always say.

My TV viewing habits still revolve around the history channel, discovery and the like. At least when I'm being lazy I am learning something. Or at least that's my mental justification.

I'm not in the mood to talk politics tonight. I'm far too irritable. That reason also covers celebrities and, well, life in general.

I did see Heath Ledger died today. He was a good actor. I was looking forward to him as the new Joker in the Batman movies. Peace, brother.

It sucks, guys like him, good, talented people, pass on and people who lead ridiculous live like that Britney Spears or Amy Winehouse clusterfucks, they carry on like the Terminator. You can't kill those fuckers. I'm not advocating or saying they should die, but how the fuck they remain living is amazing.

This world needs an enema, to paraphrase a famous Joker.

Oh, the picture. Maggie Gyllenhaal. For some reason I'm strangely attracted to her. She's not a conventional beauty, but I find her very alluring. Very sexy, too. She's definitely not of my usual type, but...

Peace.
D

Labels: , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 1/22/2008 07:21:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!