|
| Tuesday, September 18, 2007 |
| Tuesday. EHHHHHHHHH, I got nothin'. |
I love Dita Von Teese. She's my perfect combination of sexy and sleazy, sophisticated yet alternative, and just damn fucking hot.
So, yeah, I had a shitty weekend. The job search is still going no where. As I said before, I have something most likely lined up, but it's not the money I need or anything I'm terribly excited about. But, it's a job and when it starts, I'm taking it. I guess I'll just keep looking all the same.
I must say, the world is turning out to be a miserable and misguided place these days. I realize that is a naive and a most general type statement, but it's really bumming me out. I mean, the economy is in the toilet, despite what sunshine bush blows up your ass. This whole foreclosure nightmare is the worst of all. These mortgage companies preyed on people, generally the people who needed the most help, and conned them into homes and mortgages they couldn't afford. Even those who could afford a house, they were talked into mortgages way out of their league and now they are losing those houses. The sad thing is that the people who were just on the edge, those who needed the most help, are the ones who get screwed the worst. They'll lose their house, then their credit is fucked and they won't be able to get another shot at home ownership for years, if ever. It's really the worst type of corporate greed there is. To prey on those who only want what everyone wants. A nice home of their own. What else sickens me is that now, with the real estate market down, mortgage criteria will be more strict and only those with perfect credit, and/or tons of money will be buying. So, the rich buy up houses at lower cost and get ahead again. Or, companies buy up these houses at auction and make more money. It's just the rich getting richer and the middle and lower classes getting screwed yet again. This is why I'm damn near a socialist. Would I feel differently if I were rich? Perhaps. But I was born into a family that had quite a bit of money and I still feel the way I do. I don't have a problem having to share with others. Do I think everyone should work for it, damn right. But the problem is, the people working the hardest, putting in 60 hours a week doing hard labor jobs, aren't the ones making the money. It's a guy behind a desk. It's a CEO who loses his company money, cuts payroll and still makes millions. Then, if he's fired, they give him a shitload more money. It's all crap.
And to kick you in the balls when your down and make you more sick, Paris Hilton just got a check for her inheritance that was over $120 million. Her grandfather released it to her saying she had grown up after her stint in jail. Give me a fucking break. This bitch is famous for sucking dick on camera, being an idiot, drinking and driving and she is grown up enough now for $120 mill? If she was the great person he thinks, she'd donate that money to charity, she has enough already.
And then there is Britney Spears. I haven't commented on her poor performance or her losing her mind again. Truth is, I feel sorry for her. She obviously is a sick young lady and needs serious mental health help. She just got dropped by her lawyer and her managers. You must really be fucked up to have people you are paying a ton of money to quit on their own. You know, I'm unemployed, I'll be her manager. On one condition, she listens to what I say and can't fire me for a year. She needs someone to tell her what to do. She needs someone to say to her, "you're wrong, do what I say and do the right thing." She's got enough money to last her a lifetime. Her kids, however, will be fucked up by age ten, so she needs to straighten up. I'm a good father, I have managed businesses and could handle her publicity. What she needs to do now is take care of her kids, her custody hearing and get the hell out of the spotlight for a while. No going out to bars and nightclubs in LA. Hide somewhere for a while and get your shit straightened out. Do some damage control. Admit you've been fucked up and want to get your shit together. Seems to me she is blaming everyone else in her life for her issues.
Wait a minute, did I just do a big ass paragraph on Britney? God, I'm as bad as the media. We all have bigger problems don't we? Although, I would take the job as her manager. I'm sure I'd be cheaper than the others and I know I could do a better job. So Britney, I'll take the job!
This has been a strange post. I'm losing it.Labels: Britney Spears, bush, Dita Von Teese, Mortgages, the economy, Tuesday |
posted by dusio @ 9/18/2007 03:07:00 PM   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Ah, don't feel so bad about the Britney thing. We were talking the other day about it, and it's just that where the hell are her friends? I mean, doesn't she have anybody to smack her in the back of the head when she's being stupid? Or is she hitting bottom and chased them all away?
The mortgage thing is atrocious, and I really wish the Hiltons would just dry up and blow away already.
-
:) Dita is so yummy.
I aspire to be like her.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
Ah, don't feel so bad about the Britney thing. We were talking the other day about it, and it's just that where the hell are her friends? I mean, doesn't she have anybody to smack her in the back of the head when she's being stupid? Or is she hitting bottom and chased them all away?
The mortgage thing is atrocious, and I really wish the Hiltons would just dry up and blow away already.