Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Pictures
I love this show.


This is funny. And hot.
She's just hot.
I wanna vacation here, in Italy.
I want this motorcycle.

Or this one.

Drive this car.


And I need more of this in my live.









Labels: , , ,

posted by dusio @ 9/05/2007 04:45:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Jhianna said…

    I'm loving Californication too. I've always loved me some Duchovney, but he's even better on cable *LOL*

    That looks like a fantastic place to vacation. I've always wanted to go here and here.

    Nice bikes...

    Does the car come with the boards?

    And Amen, brother - I could use a little more of that (peace) myself.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!