Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, September 07, 2007
Hey, it's back! Porn Star Friday!!! Julia Bond.

I thought I'd bring back Porn Star Friday this week. This is the lovely Julia Bond. She's what I love in a porn star, hot, tattooed, mostly brunette, and though you can't see from this picture, she has a big ole' bootie. I love a big bootie.

So today an old friend contacted me with a job opening. It's not great, but I may end up taking it just to get by. I need to bring in some cash and I need to get out of the house. There is just an issue of the hours, and if that can be worked out, I'll do it. Can't hurt to at least give it a shot.

If you have kids, you know about High School Musical. My five year old has seen both of them nearly a thousand times. Hell, I've seen them nearly that many times. She loves it. She has folders and a bookbag and pictures, etc., etc. Well, today, nude pictures of the lead girl, Vanessa Hudgens were released on the net. I have to say, as much as I love a naked 18 year old, this creeps me out. She just turned 18 and doesn't look it. Plus, when your five year old worships the person, you don't so much want to think of them sexually. I feel for the girl. Granted, she was stupid to even take them in private, but this sucks for her. Disney isn't going to like its golden girl turning into a nude web star. It's a cruel world. I'm sure she'll be fine in the long run. She's had more success in her short amount of years than most of us in our lifetimes.

The S.O. and I have been bickering. She's sick of working so much and I guess she is sick of me not working. She complains about my ability to do housework. I'll admit it doesn't come natural. I try, though. I told her to just leave a list and I'll do it. She says she shouldn't have to leave a list, I should just know. I'm sorry, I need a list. I don't always see what needs done. Maybe it's because I'm a man, maybe because I'm clueless, maybe because it's not as important to me, whatever, leave me a list and I'll do it. I work off lists. Anyone out there ever switch from working to be home and go through this?

I've watched way too much TV recently due to this unemployment. I have discovered I love the new Showtime series, Californication. It rules. The S.O. says there is too much sex, but to me, that's a bonus. It is well written and David Duchovny is brilliant and hilarious.
I watched Superman Returns. I enjoyed it. Brandon Roush does an excellent job. It's like he's channeling Christopher Reeve.

Mostly I've watched a lot of History Channel and Discovery. I love Survivorman. I like anything about WWII. I don't get into the remodeling shows or cooking or self help crap. The Dog Whisperer is interesting. A show I'm embarrassed about watching is Rock of Love. I'm fascinated by these hussies and their slutty attempts to get with Bret Michaels. Michaels has faired better than most of the 80's hair band rockers. He's not fat, doesn't look like drugs nearly killed him and still sounds basically the same. Their is even a chick from Columbus on their who's big claim to fame so far is that she danced at Scores in Las Vegas. My favorite is Jes. She's got the blond hair with bright pink sections. She seems relatively intelligent, she's hot, she isn't catty like the rest of the hoe-bags. If I were him, I'd have picked her in the beginning and then just played the game until the last and chose her on camera. Plus, that way he get's to get dry humped by a bunch of floozies along the way. Not that that isn't happening now.


I need a reality show. Find Dusio a job. Give me a bunch of bizarre, strange and crazy jobs and I'll do them. At this point, I'm a whore for money. That reminds me, a friend of mine suggested I open an escort service. Just take the appointments, drive the girls and take a big cut. Maybe that could be my reality show. Dusio's Escorts. Watch me struggle to make it in the rough and tumble world of escorting. See how I deal with a bunch of hot women who do pretty much anything for cash. I'd be too nice to be a pimp. I'd feel all bad for the girls. I'd be like those guys in the movie Night Shift, trying to take care of them, setting up a day care and health insurance plans.

You know, I might be on to something here. I might need to think about this.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 9/07/2007 06:39:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!