 Since I'm unemployed.
I realized today this is the second summer in a row I've been unemployed for part or all of. I'm on a serious roll.
So it's Saturday afternoon. I had a busy day of cleaning the house and spending a couple of hours at the pool with my daughter. I'm a hard worker. Tonight, well since the S.O. is earning our keep, I'm with the kids. Probably do some laundry, make some dinner, and, well, that's about it.
Tomorrow? No plans.
Monday? No plans.
It's hard to make plans when you are unemployed. Gotta watch money and truthfully, I feel guilty if I go out and do something. But I do need to go out soon. I need to get out of the house and hang out with adults and imbibe adult beverages. Sad part is most of my friends are old work friends. Most of them don't work there anymore, but I think to move on I don't need to hang out with them and rehash the crap. Hell, I'd be happy to sit in a bar by myself and drink. As long as the have Red Stripe beer, I'm happy.
What about you peeps? Any big plans for the long weekend? Picnics? Going out? Orgy? Do those really happen, btw, other than porn?
The lovely above is Bunny of the Dolls of Evolved. I haven't seen many of them lately not being out and about much any more. Bunny is definitely my favorite. She's beautiful, has great tatts and that ass is to die for.
See, I'm still a pervert.Labels: Dolls of Evolved, Labor Day, Saturday, Work |
I did nothing this weekend and loved every minute of it. Work has gotten back to the "die a little bit every time you realize you have to go back" stage. I'm not complaining though - cause I have a job. I'll send some mojo your way...
I've never known anyone who admitted to being part of an orgy. Several threesomes, but that's about it.