Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
been a long time, been a long time, been a long....
I haven't done one of these type thingies in a long time. I found this on someone else's blog, EbonyBlue. She's quite the humorist, you should check out her blog.


1. FIRST NAME? It's not Dusio. OK, it's john, like the toilet, the prostitute's customer, and 8 trillion others.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My father, who was named after his grandfather.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Sadly, last week or so. I'm a puss.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. I have the handwriting of a serial killer.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Cappicola
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure, I'm a fun guy. Most days.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Does this thing count?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yeppers.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Having a fear of heights, it's highly unlikely. Unless tempted with money or porn stars
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cocoa Pebbles.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, somewhat. Mentally, it depends. When my courage is up, back off!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Plain ole' chocolate. I hate fancy ice creams. That Jeni's shit, ugh. Who wants curry, thai spiced, coconut with tree bark ice cream.
14. SHOE SIZE? 10.5
15. RED OR PINK? Red I 'spose. Especially lingerie on a lovely lady.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I get discouraged easily.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My papa, he was a really great guy.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? sure, why the hell not?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Currently? I have on black shorts, a white hippy t-shirt, white socks and no shoes. It's 5:56am, I can't sleep.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Two delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? CNN news on TV
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Black.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Sandalwood, garlic cooking, a woman's neck.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Criminy, probably the S.O.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? The P.C. answer, their eyes. Horn dog answer, a round bootie.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? From what I have read, sure.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Sweet Tea.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Football.
29. EYE COLOR? Blue.
30. HAT SIZE? The size that fits.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? occasionally.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Yeah, as if the chubby guy can narrow it down to just one thing.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Hmm... winter is good. But so is summer.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs are nice, kisses are nicer.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Hot fudge sundaes, key lime pie. Creme Brulee.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Nothing currently. I need to, though.
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? a lovely beach scene. hey, it was free from somewhere.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? History channel, as always.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My 5 year olds voice. Rain.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? California, most likely.
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Hmmmm... I could get dirty here, but if I keep it clean. I'm pretty quick witted.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Steubenville, OH. Me and Dean Martin.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Me!

Labels:

posted by dusio @ 8/21/2007 04:44:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Dave said…

    Cappicola!! Who cares if you write like a serial killer.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!