Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, September 21, 2007
I was gonna skip Porn Star Friday, but....... Lauren Vaughn

Yeah, I was just gonna go with some normal post, with some random sexy pic. But then I remembered that one of the blogs I have been ready recently with some fervor was Lauren's. And, she is an aspiring porn star. Her blog is called Backseat Betty, and it is awesome. She's smart, articulate, funny, sexy and has great stories. Anyone who lists Anais Nin as one of their heroes is good in book. Be warned, it's the blog of a porn star, so you can imagine what it might contain. But it's not a site that is trying to sell you movies or toys or memberships. It's just her life. And it's good. And maybe my little post will get her one to two more readers. Yeah Dusio!!!

So I wasn't going to do the porn star friday thing because, well, even a dude like me can be porned out. Don't get me wrong. I love the ladies and their attributes, but I'm burnt out. Having been unemployed for all this time, I've perused quite a bit of adult material. Some good, most not. Seriously, I know bad porn is still porn, but ugh, it can ruin you. What's almost worse than bad porn is the big company, high profile stuff. They are shoving memberships and movies and buy this and buy that at you all the time. The women look fake and even the sex is unappealing.
Am I really doing a whole post on the state of porn? God, I'm losing it.

Alright, on to other things.

So I got a job. The one I was talking about with the low pay. Hey, it's work. And there is some potential. Hopefully it will pry me out of this funk I've been in since I got canned. I can't go on like this anymore. Don't get me wrong, I've loved spending more time with my kids and being home more, but I am a go out and do something type person. Even if it's driving to a mediocre job. My life lately has been a morass of going to bed early, getting up early, looking for jobs, getting frustrated and depressed and fighting with the S.O. I think I look at so much porn anymore because it's an escape from reality. I mean, I read the news sites, the politicos, science sites, etc, and I get depressed. One because the world is so fucked up, and two, because I'm not contributing squat to it right now. Hell, the thing that keeps me going right now is waiting for the next new episode of Californication. Have I mentioned I fucking love that show? I do. I wish I was Duchovny's character. Sure, he's depressed, has writer's block, is estranged from the love of his life and his daughter, and, as he puts it, "swimming in a sea of meaningless pussy." But he's funny, he's his own man, and at least he wrote something. I'm talking about the character, in case I lost you. My dream through high school and up until I gave up on dreams, was to be a novelist. I wanted to write deep, thoughtful and meaningful books. Books about life and love and all that shit. Then I lived life. And my dreams went to the side. I still held out that I'd write one book that would get published. It didn't even have to sell. Just to say I did it. Now, I'm just hoping to write one book. Just finish it. I don't need to get it published or anything, just finish. What's that they say, life got in the way?

Man this is one rambling, meandering, and meaningless hunk of crap of a post. But, what else do I have to do on a Friday night? Look at more porn?

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 9/21/2007 05:50:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Jhianna said…

    Californication is a great show - and Duchovney is fun/sexy as hell on it.

    Gratz on the job even though it's not what you want or the money you want. It's a step, right?

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! I am flattered and in awe that you would post so highly of little 'ol me! Thanks for doing that and thanks a bunch for just liking me. I hope I don't end up doing any of your aforementioned "bad" porn but I guess there's no real way to tell until it's released. One of the downsides to being in porn. . . you're just for hire - no say in what the video will become once it's out :(

    xoxo
    ~Lauren

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!