Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Zen Day.

We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.


the dalai lama
Wednesday. Yes, it's Wednesday. What is there to like about Wednesday. Some people call it "hump" day because the week is more than half over. Or because they just like to say the word "hump," I know I do. Some bars have special nights for this reason. Me, it's just Wednesday. I used to get excited because lost is on tonight. But I haven't watched it all season. I've DVR'ed it, but have yet to get to watching any of it. Not sure why, just haven't felt like sitting down and getting into it. I think the only TV show I look forward to anymore is Rome. I am still digging that show. Last weeks was particularly good. On top of all the plot twists and turns, it was damn near soft core porn in a scene or two. I think next week is the season finale. That sucks. But, I do believe Sopranos is starting up soon so that will be a good replacement.
Work has been quite busy. I'm facing a stormy sea of paperwork and I need to get the bow into the wind if you know what I mean. If you don't, 'cause I'm not sure I do, I think that means I need to get a head start on it. Or something else, I don't know.
With yesterdays momentus occasions, the boobs, 250 posts, the new official pornstar, Belladonna, it got me thinking that I have actually kept this blog going longer than I thought I would. I have the attention span of a 5 year old with ADD hopped up on Red Bull. But, I'm still here. Still drolling on and on about nothing of import. Still talking about asses and boobs and my perversity. Much has changed, that is for sure. Jobs, family life, health, etc. But I'm still here. I'm actually better off than I was then. I like my job. Home is good. Health isn't great but hopefully improving. As for sex, well, it's about where it was. I probably have the same amount and quality as before, but that may improve with my testosterone treatments. I may be walking around with a constant totem pole like a 14 year old boy. That may be trouble in the bike shop come summer when the itsy bitsy shorts and tank tops roll in. I don't want to have to go rub one out in the bathroom because I'm on horny overload. I don't think I've ever been that horny. At least while alone.
I guess all activities need reflection and reassessment. I think this blog has changed quite a bit over the past 9 months or so. I read the first entries and they were quite crude. I get a feeling from the tone that I was angry. Bitter. And I probably was. I had just lost a job and was feeling pretty shitty about myself. Probably lots of other reasons, too. But I'm not a therapist. Even I'm not that fucked up.
Peace.
d


Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 3/21/2007 03:16:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!