Can I be more pissed? I just had a huge post started and fucking b-l-ogger fucked it up and lost it!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I must say to recreate it may be difficult, but I will try.
Typical saturday for me. Work then home. I know it's St. Drink any shit colored Green Day, but I have no desire to go out and play with the amateurs. Certain holidays in this country, ever loser wants to go out and "GET WASTED, DUDE!!" The amateurs. They gather at bars having big parties, they drink green colored Natural Light, do shots of Irish whiskey and vomit it all back up later. I'll stick with the pros who get drunk regularly and celebrate because it's Wednesday.
I had a diatribe about pop culture and the cult of crap celebrity all written out. But to tell the truth, I am sick of all it. I'm sick of Britney and her bald head and beaver, Lindsay BLohan and her ridiculous self importance(and her malformed bald beaver), Anna Nicole and her vultures left behind, Antonella Barba and her attempts at exhibitionism, Ryan Seacrest and his inability to come out of the closet, Rosie O'Donnell and her inability to get back IN the closet and shut the fuck up(that goes for everyone on the View), tom cruise and his wife/beard/slave, Brad and Angelina and their desire to adopt the U.N., Posh and Becks and whatever the fuck they are doing, primetime gameshows and their just short of the short bus contestants, Desperate Housewives and it's desperate viewing audience, Grey's Anatomy and it's McRidiculousness, Paris Hilton and her all star herpes, Nicole Ritchie and whatever the fuck she did to herself, all teen stars who became singers who then became sluts, Beyonce and her boomin' body(she just irritates me, but she does have a great ass), and, if you haven't noticed by the number of times I've mentioned people related to it, I HATE AMERICAN IDOL, the most it is inane, mind-numbing, and drivel, and the people who watch it are either teeny bobbers or completely devoid of any sense of what is actual entertainment.
Oh, and I hate the local radio morning show, The Morning Zoo, on WNCI. Well, mostly I hate this one idiot named "jimmy jam" This douche bag talks about how he loves american idol, loves grey's anatomy, loves desperate housewives. I'd think he's gay if he weren't married. Oh, and he has a hot wife who you know in a desperate attempt to marry someone locally semi-famous, decided his fat, hairy backed, balding ass would suffice. He tries to have these 'controversial' opinions but comes off sounding like a dumb ass. I get stuck listening to the show because my daughters think it's funny. It's not. They do pathetic parody songs then wait for the braindead to call in and tell them how funny it is. You know the people, the ones who call in radio shows and act like the hosts are their friends. They get all into it and say how much the show makes their ride to work so great. I swear, half the public must be low grade mentally challenged. That's an insult to those who are mentally challenged, they don't have a choice and I'm sure they have better taste.
OK, I'm done bitching. But that is the name of the blog.
So, here are some hotties. These posts qualify as NSFW, a first for this blog. But I don't give a rat's ass, no one reads this blog anyway.
Thanks to Fokital, from whom most of these pics came. I don't know where he got them.
Inner thigh deliciousness.
Long brown hair and booby swell tastiness.
My lumps, my lumps, those are some fabulous lady lumps.
Tantalizing and perky magnificence.

I love the hills and valleys of pleasure beauty.
 Reflective booby tastiness.
Curvy, soft and oh my my Hubba Hubba!!
Labels: celebrities, Hot Chicks, Hubba Hubba, Sappy Ass Saturday |
Nice pics. Few too many tattoos on one of those girls, but it wouldn't stop me from...you know...