Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Hottie Alterna-Chick Day


Now isn't that a fine looking women? I am in love. Delicious. Magnificent. Tasty. And, of course, Hubba, hubba!

Remember last week when I went to the doctor? Friday. He gave me a new BP medicine. It was still high when I went in. He said he wanted to run labs. I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not. I can't remember. Anyways. Yesterday the nurse calls and said my lab work is in. Apparently my testosterone level is low. He thinks that my weight gain, high bp, and low labido could stem from this. He prescribed some stuff I have to rub on my shoulder once a day. Part of me is thrilled that there might actually be a reason for some of the stuff going on. Part of me thinks that how lame is it to have a low testosterone level? Apparently I'm pretty young for this to be happening, but it's not terribly unusual. Why me? So we'll see what happens. Hopefully, I'll lose weight, my bp will go down, I'll want to have sex all the time and my penis will grow 4 inches. I threw that last one in just for the hell of it. Couldn't hurt. With the labido, it's not like I never want to have sex or I'm not horny. I mean, I love looking at beautiful sexy women, I love the thought of having sex, I just don't have the impetus to do it. The S.O. says that when we are together, I never initiate anything. And, she's probably right. I've kind of blown it off thinking it was just that I had a million things going on and all the crap that happened between us had taken some of my desire away. Hopefully, this will at least kick start things. We did have sex Sunday morning. I get horny at weird times. Mornings are one of them. It was good, dirty, bend her over and go to town sex, too. With any luck, I'll be bending her over more often!

The rest of my weekend was pretty stale. Didn't do much of anything. Grocery shopping, laundry, some b.s. around the house, that was it.

I have a first for this blog that I will share with you later. I was pretty excited about it, I'm not sure you people will be, but fuck it.

Next entry. You'll see.

peace.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 3/20/2007 03:54:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!