Another Tuesday arrives and another Hottie Alterna-Chick Day comes with it. I fall back on the lovely Dolls again, mostly because I love them, and that is a great picture. She is one fine lady. Beautiful eyes.
Back to work. I had a long, tiring weekend. After work on Saturday it was right to the finishing of the carpet project at home. We replaced two rooms, a hallway, and steps. I did the tear out and clean up, plus screwing down the floorboards so they wouldn't frickin' squeak anymore. My whole body aches. I have cuts all over my hands, my back is sore and my knees feel like those of a 50 year old hooker. I know, I whine a lot. But, yesterday they came and installed the carpet and it looks great. It's amazing how some new carpet and some paint can make a room look brand new. I'm pleased with it overall. I enjoy doing stuff around the house, it just takes a kick in the ass to get me going. After that, I'm good.
Today is a beautiful day here in Columbus. Sunny and warm. Makes me want to go out and play. Actually, I'd love to hop on a bike and take off on a road trip. But, alas, being a responsible adult, I shan't.
Anyone watch the show ROME on HBO? That show fricking rocks. It's like a cool soap opera set in ancient Rome. It is set immediately before and after Julius Caesar is killed. Plus, yep, you guessed it, hot women. Naked hot women. Naked, hot women having sex. There are a couple of ladies on the show that have killer bodies. One is the girl who plays Cleopatra. I'm talking full hips, nice hooties, that slight lift of a belly. Oh my. Now, I know recent thought is that Cleopatra wasn't the hottie she has always been made out to be. They've found coins with her likeness that show her with a big nose and no chin. Fuck if I care. The show has her perfect if you ask me. The other hottie is a slave, and the name escapes me. She is dark haired, dark eyed and built like a brick shit house. She is a bit of a whore on the show and that makes it all the better. More boobies! She has eyes like Michelle Rodriguez. Double hubba hubba.
Enough of my juvenile lusting over tv boobies.
Ya'll have a good day, ya here? peace.Labels: Cleopatra, HBO, home improvement, Hottie Alterna-Chick Day, Hubba Hubba, ROME, Work |