Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Thursday. I hate American Idol but I'd still like to bang Antonella Barba.
I've decided on days that aren't already designated for something, I'm just going to put something in the title that I've recently thought.

I do hate American Idol. I hate the fact that so many people give a shit about it. The only reason I know that Barba chick's name is the fact that nudies showed up on the web of her.
If I insult you because you watch the show, sorry. But it's fucking stupid! It's old, worn out and desperate. The only way it could get me to watch it is if someone pulled out a gun and shot Simon right after one of his inane diatribes, then forced Ryan Seacrest to come out of the closet and blow Randy while Paula sniffs coke and other drugs off the desk. That I would vote for!

Oh, and that's Clara Bow. She's a little minx from the early days of movies. She was rumored to have been sexually voracious, supposedly having once taken on the starting line up of the USC Trojans football team. I love a woman who's sexy and easy.

Yesterday I typed out a long ass post for Zen Day. I was just about finished when the network went down. I like a dumbass didn't save a draft so I lost it. I was too lazy to retype it.
Here's the gist of it.



The S.O. has been bitching at me about not taking my blood pressure medicine. I stopped a few months ago when my insurance lapsed and the pills were 160 bucks a month. Well, yesterday morning she convinces me to take my pressure at home. Now, I'm telling the honest truth here. My pressure was 195/135. I took it multiple times and it was always within a few points of that. Now, if you know anything about it, you'd know that is a ridiculous number. The thing is I haven't felt bad. I have had some headaches, but nothing major. So, I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow morning. I guess I'll be on the pills again. What I need to do is get more exercise and lose weight. I'd say I'm 35lbs over weight. All in my gut. The S.O. calls me Buddha. This is definitely as heavy as I've ever been. I was a really skinny kid. Then, briefly during my eighth grade year, I got a little fat. I think it was puberty hitting. Then I went right back to being skinny as all hell. Until I hit about 30. Apparently my metabolism shut down at 30. Now I've put on weight every year since.

I do need some inspiration to get going with some more physical activities. This summer I'd like to hike and bike more. Do more swimming. And in the process of swimming share my glorious buddha belly with everyone. Our condo has a pool. Unfortunately, there are very few hot women who go there, if any. Personally, I love a woman in a bathing suit. But, I don't love a woman in a bathing suit designed for someone 10 sizes smaller. I have no issue with a person who is big, but don't wear a bikini if your waist hangs over the bottoms. K?

I've had some weird sex dreams lately. One was about my second ex wife. I haven't even thought about her for the longest time. Then the other night I have a dream that we are like doing it constantly. She had really, really big boobs, and in the dream I was all over them. I woke up remembering exactly what they looked and felt like.
The other dream was with, now brace yourself, Tight Pants Girl. We were sitting in some anonymous office and she was sitting in my lap facing me and we were doing it. She also has big breasteses. I'm trying to think if I saw a movie or pic of someone with big boobs that made me dredge up the whole big boob theme in my dreams. Not sure. That's all I remember about the dream with TPG, I'm not sure if we finished or what. Too bad, I'd have like to have seen what that ass looked like without the tight pants.

peace.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 3/15/2007 02:51:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw your comment on Pretty Peanut's site, followed your profile here.

    I have high BP, in the same range as yours. Very high. Crazy high.

    Proper medications and exercise have slammed it down into the proper range. A couple of thoughts;

    1. High BP is the "silent killer" because you don't feel anything. You don't feel pain or lethargy or anything. Your lack of symptoms is no indication you are in the clear.

    2. Some meds are cheap. Be honest with your doc, and ask her/him to prescribe the cheapest because you don't have insurance. Have a look at an article which says, in part:
    "A trial in the US has suggested that older blood pressure medication may be just as good and in some cases even better than the newer and more costly blood pressure drugs." See:
    http://www.abc.net.au/rn/healthreport/stories/2006/1590432.htm

    BP meds have been on the market for 50 years. The new ones have some big time advantages, but the old ones are almost as effective and cheap too.

    In addition to weight loss (also MY doc's first recommendation!) ask your Dr. about salt in the diet.

    Good luck.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger dusio said…

    Thanks for the good advice!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!