
Isn't she a tasty little treat? I love brunettes. Not sure why, I just do. And, this is just my own personal opinion, I prefer women who have some pubic hair. I'm not talking a jungle or the veritable hair bikini that stretches from hip to hip. I mean just enough so that you know you are with an adult female. I'm just not all about the bald look. Creeps me out some. Sad thing is, every porn star, naked in pics chick, Britney Spears and everyone else is going with the bare look. I'm sorry, I just don't dig it. Come on ladies, grow some hair for me!!! Now that my diatribe on genital grooming is over, let's talk. Not that I have anything to discuss. No, not much going on with me. I'm doing ok. I've moved forward and I'm being peaceful. Thank you to the D.L. (that's the Dalai Lama) not the down low, or D.L. Hughley. No, I don't have much planned for the weekend. We are getting new carpet so I'm in the process of ripping up old and screwing down the floor boards to get rid of squeaks. That will be my weekend. I realized earlier today I haven't paid much attention to the news. I've been so self absorbed I don't even know whats going on. Hold on, I'm going to click to MSNBC to see if anything is interesting to comment on. Headlines. FBI misuses Patriot Act. - Gee never saw that coming from an agency that J Edgar Hoover built. Karl Rove tries to Shape Bush Legacy. - Into what? A slightly less than complete failure? Good luck with that. Libby could be pardoned by Bush. - Wouldn't that be the icing on the cake. Ohio State beats Michigan. - oh god, no more buckeye crazies. Ohio State Trooper find $8 million in cocaine. - That's a chunk of white. I'm shocked that he didn't think it was flour. D.C. madam might reveal 10000 names. - That's a lot of people who pay for sex in one area. Personally, I think prostitution should be legal, so I could care less if people pay for it. What I'd like to know is how many hypocritical "conservatives" are on that list. enough of that. the news is boring. Peace. OH, and for anyone that cares, I added an email link for me over to the right, so if you want to send me your booby pictures, PLEASE DO!!! (or any other female body parts, for that matter) Labels: Britney Spears, brunettes, bush, grooming, headlines., Keira Riley, Porn Star Friday |