Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Porn Star Friday!!!!! Dana DeArmond. Hubba hubba!

Today's porn star lovely is Dana DeArmond. She is quite the sexy little cutie and also does some fetish and bondage work. Check out her website. She is a tasty treat.
So I went to the doctor this morning. Got some new medication for the BP, got a lecture on weight, exercise and diet. Nothing I didn't know. I mentioned to him, on the S.O.'s behalf, that I have been snoring rather loudly lately. She says that I stop breathing when I snore. So, he signs me up for a sleep study. Great. I get to go somewhere and try to sleep with electrodes hooked to me. The doctor commented that I seem to be a mess anymore. Thanks, doc. Tell me something I didn't know.
I do intend to try and clean up my health situation. I'd like to stick around to see my kids grow up. And, second to seeing the kids grow up, if one of my lovely porn star showcase ladies ever decides to thank me for her starring on my site by giving me an evening of unlimited access to their delicious-o bodies, I want to be able to physically handle it. See, all I need is a little of the right motivation. I wonder if I could put out a plea to all hot porn stars, "Help a guy get his health back, offer to rock his world if he loses weight." I'd work out and diet starting tomorrow. Sad and shallow, aren't I?
Other than that, not much going on with Dusio. Life is a bowl of slowly rotting cherries.
I may have to work a St. Patrick's Day party tomorrow. That should be a real blast, yeah. Nothing like being the only sober person in a barful of drunks. Maybe I'll try to convince women to paint there boobs green for a beer. I know, I'm sad and shallow.
peace.

Labels: , , ,

posted by dusio @ 3/16/2007 09:36:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!