  So it's Thursday and still recovering from the trauma of yesterday I decided I needed something that would cheer me up. Something that is beautiful and delicious and is sure to put a smile on my face if not a tent in my pants. I decided on these two lovelies. First, Christina. That dress is amazing. Amazing on that body. I think she is so fucking beautiful and sexy. Her husband is one lucky son of a bitch. Then, there is Eva. Look at her. She is magnificent. Beautiful face. Body of a goddess. Oh my. I can hardle type with that picture right there. I may have to start typing one handed here shortly. I see skin like that and I imagine what it would feel like underneath my hands, my lips. I long to run my fingers on that landscape, to follow the curves to there blissful end. Again, oh my. I need to stop. I need some water. So anyways. I am starting to put yesterday behind me. I'm trying to forget it. Just go on with life. I've found solace in a book by the Dalai Lama, "How to Practice. A guide for a more meaningful life." Last night when I was really down I picked it up and it made me feel better. I know that sounds like something a basket case college girl would write, but fuck it, it's true. It has a lot of meaning to me and it refocuses my thoughts. I tried to put events out of my head last night by doing some home renovation. I painted a hallway. Hey, it kept me busy and it positively affected the house. My four year old helped and managed to paint mostly herself and me, but I figured, let her do some, it'll be fun. I don't mind. No, I've decided I need to move on and keep trying to better myself. The book says dealing with hardship with a peaceful mind not only positively effects you, but it contributes to those around you. Plus, it's karmicly good. I need all the good karma I can get. Anyways. I'm vowing to be the old Dusio again. Minus some of the glum, plus some peacefulness and always full of sexually inappropriate thoughts and comments. Damn, gimme some of that yum yum chocolate chip honey dip gimme a scoop. To quote Salt-N-Peppa, as it were. Labels: Christina Aguilera, Dalai Lama, Eva Mendes, karma, peace, sex, Thursday, Work |
Right, so Boobies!
Seriously though - I think Eva Mendes is a total hottie. And (more importantly to me cause I'm really all about the schlongs) she also looks like she'd be a fun person to hang with.