
Blessed is he who finds happiness in his own foolishness. For he will always be happy. ~ Chade Meng ~
That would explain Paris Hilton.
So, good morning from snowy, icy Columbus, Ohio. Yes, I made it to work. I know you were all worried about me. I ended up going home around 3:30pm yesterday. The roads are slushy and a total mess, but I didn’t think it was that bad. At least the freezing rain stopped.
Speaking of Paris Hilton, anyone check out the website with all her crap on it? She has some issues. Now, I’d freak too if some one put all my personal crap on the web, but the shit she does is ridiculous. Who tapes themselves smoking pot and doing coke? How many guys has she made sex tapes with? I’m all for chicks who like taping themselves having sex, but she has to know as a celebrity, it could get out and be a tad bit embarrassing. And now we have the Kim Kardashian sex tape. This chick is only famous because her dad was O.J.’s lawyer and she’s friends with Hilton. Which explains the sex tape. The kicker with this new tape is there is a ‘golden shower’ scene supposedly included. I haven’t seen the whole thing, so I don’ know. I do know she is hot and has a kickin’ body. The preview tape has her nude and doing the doggy, if you know what I mean. She has a great ass, btw. Oh, and if you don’t know what a golden shower is, google it, this isn’t Kink 101.
I received an anonymous email from someone who claims to read my blog daily. They said they enjoy it, find it humorous and interesting reading about my life. Great my life is funny. Anyways. They had some questions they would like answered. I thought I’d post them on here for all of your information and amusement.
1. Dusio, why do you blog? Well, many reasons. I enjoy the therapeutic aspect of it. It’s good to get things out of my head and onto the page. Sometimes rereading this I gain insight into my true feelings. I also enjoy writing. It’s been a dream of mine to write a novel someday and have made some stabs at it, but never carried through. I do plan on finishing it someday. I also like to think I amuse people somewhat. I like humor and making people laugh. Plus, it’s a great outlet for my perverted streak. Which runs wide and deep.
2. What is the deal with you and “The S.O.”? That’s a monster of a question. Well, first let me say, I love her. I always have, I always will. We’ve been through a lot together and know each other better than anyone else in the world. We are also best friends. We’ve, at times, had an incredible sex life. Down side? Well, many times we just can’t seem to get along. Not as much anymore, but in the past. She has strong moods and I can be depressive and that combination caused us to be apart for most of the 90’s. That and we met and married and had kids at an early age. I was very young, and immature and just coming into myself. When things got tough, I wanted out. I found comfort in the arms of a another woman. Then I tore through girls like Nicholas Cage in the liquor store scene in “Leaving Las Vegas.” She had the girls and had a rough time. She had lovers, got into some drugs and alcohol. Let me state that before she got bad with the alcohol and stuff she had the girls living with her parents so she never subjected them to that. She is foremost in my mind a terrific mother. She loves her kids immensely and I love her for that. That answer your question? Not entirely, I’m sure. Where do I see us in the future? Hopefully together. I really can’t imagine life without her in it. We still have our issues, but we seem to get over them quicker than we used to. And, her willing, we’ll include hot bisexual asian and latino women into our sexlife!!! HA!
3. What’s the deal with you and the alternative and goth chicks? They are hot. They turn me on. They give me a tent in my pants. That answer your question? No, seriously, I find women like that very sexy. Tattoos, piercings, dark eye liner, goth looks. It’s all very hot to me. That and boobs, and big asses and slutty girls in general.
4. Politics? That was it, that was their question. Well, I’m a tried and true liberal. I believe in equality for all, choice, open immigration, better schools, out of Iraq, alternative fuels, smacking republicans, less drug law, legalized prostitution, health care for everyone, lower taxes on the poor, higher taxes on the rich, corporate responsibility, freedom of choice, freedom of expression, freedom from the religious right, less war more peace, and less hate and more sex. Oh, and any community that bars strip clubs should be relocated to Russia!
5. Why are you so into porn stars? Why not? They are hot, they are sexy, they love sex. It all goes back to my love of slutty girls. I just love a woman who enjoys sex and doesn’t care. I think calling a girl a slut because she likes sex is wrong. Wait let me rephrase that. I think using the word slut as a negative word is wrong. What’s wrong with being a slut? Who doesn’t love to get off? Christians and Republicans, but they don’t count.
6. Finally, what do you want out of life? Oh shit. Happiness? I want a little house in the country with some land to grow things. I want my kids to be happy and healthy. I want a good relationship with the S.O. that is fulfilling to both of us. I want a reasonable amount of success in my career. I don’t need fame and fortune, just happiness and contentment. I want enough money to live comfortably and put my kids through college. I’d like to finish my novel and maybe even have it published. Is that too much?
So, that was it. Six questions. Anyone feel free to ask more. Especially dirty ones!!!!! Labels: celebrity sex tapes, Kim Kardashian, life, Love, Paris Hilton, porn, questions, sex, Work, Zen Day |