|
| Friday, February 16, 2007 |
| Porn Star Friday ---- Chrissy Moran! |
Ah, yes, everyone's favorite day o' the week, Porn Star Friday. Well, at least mine. It gives me a reason to search the web for porn stars other than for my own enjoyment.
I probably won't be around here much this weekend with the bike show going on. I have a little down time now, so I thought I'd drop by. I found that pic of Moran earlier in the week and couldn't wait to post it. She has juicy-licious thighs. That and I love brunettes.
I do think it is going to be crazy this weekend. It's 11:55am and there are already people sitting at the bar drinking. I could never drink that early. At least anymore. Once I went to Lollapalooza with a group of people and I think we started drinking at 8am. By noon I was hammered, by 4 I passed out. Around 8 when the big bands started playing I had woken up but had a pounding headache. Drinking all day in the heat and sun is a sure fire recipe for a migraine. The craziest thing that happened to me that day was that I had met a couple in the parking lot while we were drinking and camping out. They were from Cleveland and he was a cop. We drunk bonded and were having a great time. When I went in to see the show, I lost track of them. Later I stumbled into them at the beer line. The dude leans into me and says that his girl digs me and he has no problem with her hooking up with me. Me, being drunk, and of course, horny, thought, cool! So we go sit in the hills where this concert is. It's a big valley amphitheater and you can get up on the hill, into trees. So, she starts kissing on me and he's just chilling, watching the bands. She tells him we are going to take a walk. He says, "have fun." So we walk, makeout, walk, makeout. Finally we find someplace secluded and get into it. I have her top up, she's in my shorts, you get the drift. To sum it up, she gives me some oral pleasures, I didn't have any protection, so that was that. Hey, believe me, I was happy. So we go back, and lo and behold, the dude is hanging with some chick. I go to get another beer and when I come back, the guy and the new girl are gone and the girlfriend is passed out cold. Shortly thereafter, I passed out. It was a good day all in all.
Well, I should get to work. I hope everyone has a great weekend.Labels: Chrissy Moran, drinking, Easyriders, Lollapolooza, oral sex, Porn Star Friday |
posted by dusio @ 2/16/2007 11:53:00 AM   |
|
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |