Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Zen Day

Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek what they sought.

basho-


We shape clay into a pot, but it is the emptiness inside that holds whatever we want.


tao te ching-



I missed zen day last week so there you are, two pithy sayings.

So I'm getting a cold. On top of still being wiped out. Go ahead, call me a baby. I am one.

Guess who came in to see me today at work? TIGHT PANTS GIRL! No shit! She was out and about she said so she decided to stop in and see me. Crazy, huh? I couldn't tell if she had on tight pants or she had a camel toe, she had on a long coat. She still has a big rack, though. She went on and on, like she used to when we work together, about nothing in particular. It was kind of cool, she got to see my office. She can go back to those pricks and tell them I'm doing better now that I'm not working for those feeble minded losers. Yes, I'm still a tad bit bitter.

So what else? Well, not much really. Having been so tired recently, my family life is boring. And me being grumpy. Obviously no sex. But I'm starting to feel the itch. Maybe the S.O. will be in the mood, we'll see. We had a discussion the other day about her friend whose boyfriend is cheating on her. Somehow we got around to that she would be more upset if I fell in love with someone rather than just banging some random chick. I would have to agree. I wouldn't be near as upset if she were merely having sex over falling in love. I've said before, we've discussed swinging and I guess that is the attitude one takes in that lifestyle. I mean, I wouldn't want to be deceived. I wouldn't want her lying about having sex with another guy. I can accept that people get attracted to other people sexually. I know I do. To me, sex is a physical thing. It's like eating or sleeping. It just happens to be incredibly pleasurable and generally done in the nude. Then I started wondering if she had brought it up to test my feelings on the subject. But, I think I was just being paranoid. Again, it wouldn't be the end if she slept with someone else, but I don't want to be lied to about it. And, if I can be honest, I think it would be kind of hot to watch her with someone else. Does that make me a perve? So be it.

One quick statement on Britney Spears. I feel bad for the girl. She obviously has serious issues and needs to deal with them. This voyueristic circus the press is conducting around her isn't any help. Sure, when you become a celebrity, you lose some privacy. But you shouldn't lose your mind over it. She needs help and it doesn't appear her family is doing much to help her. She's an adult and can do as she wishes, but family can certainly help her out. She needs to know that she needs to get better for the sake of her kids, if anything. Screw fame and celebrity. Screw the exes and the press. If she wanted to walk away from it all right now, she has the money to do so, and I for one wouldn't blame her. There is no shame in stopping something that is hurtful to you. Her people need to call me. I'll talk to her. I've got no vested interest in her other than feeling bad for a person who has her life unravelling around her. Britney, read this, email me, let's chat.
peace.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 2/21/2007 04:31:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger SoulSlave said…

    Interesting thoughts about sex, swinging and Britney Spears. :)

    I also totally agree that love and sex are separate. However sex CAN lead to feelings to attachment to a person (over time) and that can lead to at least what can be "perceived" as love. Tricky!

    As for Britney, haven't really been following things about her aside of catching her bald photo on a magazine cover in the grocery store, but I do agree she needs some help if she's been hitting rock bottom. Its not a fun place to be for sure.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like tight pants girl wants some Dusio brand schlong... And the SO would be okay with it, as long as you don't love the camel toe. That's just my perspective from reading what you post on the internet. Who knows what the real situation is. But life is too short to ignore great racks.

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger calamity said…

    how are things?
    i see you're still blogging regularly, i lost the will to do so, i only read now :)
    enjoy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!