Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Hottie Alterna-Chick Day
Hey, remember me?

Dusio?

One time regular blogger. One time teller of inane boring stories that usually involve me looking at big boobs, asses or cameltoes. I of the bizarre life that used to regale you with my political leanings, sexual perversions and occupational hopelessness.

I'm back.

I've turned into one of those lame bloggers that takes a week to update. I'm so sorry. To you and to myself. It was my intention when I started blogging that I'd update daily as much as possible. I failed. I'm so sorry. I promise to try harder.

I could use the excuse that I've been busy at home and work. That life sometimes takes precedence over cyberspace. I could, but I won't. I merely beg for your forgiveness.

So, here I am back at work. I've been going non-stop, trying to get everything caught up. A lot of shit is going down here and so I don't jinx anything, I'm not going to post anything yet. Suffice it to say, I have a lot on my plate.

Home. Home is good. No complaints. The kids are good. The S.O. and I are getting along pretty well. We had some rockin' good sex on Saturday night. I'm sure you were all wondering.
We are in the process of upgrading things around the house. We bought a new couch and chair. We just got new carpeting. I'm going to redo some baseboards. Stuff like that. You guys didn't know the Dusio was handy, did you? I have many small talents. I'll surprise you.

Looking out at the world in general these days, things aren't so rosy. Bush seems determined to lead 20000 more of our troops into the quagmire. His lackeys continue to call everyone who disagree a 'terrorist sympathizer'.

Beyond politics, the rest of the world scares me. The world's morbid fascination with Anna Nicole Smith's death and Britney Spears complete breakdown. Why do we care? Why is it that the trouble of other people is a source of endless news? Nancy Grace should be publicly flogged for her continual rants and exploitation. Even Larry King has a nightly Anna Nicole story. Here is my take on it. Bury her next to her son. She obviously hated her mom. Figure out paternity and give custody to the father. That's all. Close the courtrooms to the press. That judge in Florida made a mockery of American justice.

Leave Britney alone. Let her get herself together. We've all seen her tattoos, her bald head, her kids, her exes, her lovers, her love flaps, now let's all look away.

I'm sick of the cult of celebrity. Kids wanna be Paris Hilton for god's sake! I watched part of the Oscars and I sat there thinking, this is ridiculous. A bunch of attention whores parading up and down looking for adoration. Then, lower level whores judge what the others are wearing.
The only redeeming parts of the Oscars were Ellen DeGeneres and Al Gore winning. I love Ellen. She's funny, she seems like a good person and she is who she is. And Al Gore, well, he's Al Gore. He should be our president right now. The world would be a better place.

Well, I'm back. I promise to be more vigilant in my posting. I've missed all three of you who read this blog. So ladies, send me naked pictures to inspire me. HA!
peace.


OH, and I'd like an order of those two for dinner, please!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 2/27/2007 03:46:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger dusio said…

    see how open I am, I posted that.

    I never claimed to be a good blogger. You don't need to read it.
    And I will watch porn and keep blogging so HA!
    luv, a sad wanker.

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Jhianna said…

    Blah blah blah anonymous. Shut the hell up! Take off your shirt!! (thank Jasmine for that, I can't say one without the other)

    I'd send naked pictures (of hot friends even) if I could find your freaking email. Color me a blog dunce.

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger dusio said…

    anyone can email me at
    dusio22@gmail.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!