Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, December 29, 2006
Porn Star Friday!! Oh yeah, it's Ron Jeremy!


That's right. Ron Jeremy. The King himself. The Hedgehog. I love Ron. Funny, cool, and a porn star. Does it get any better than that? Seriously. Ron proves that America is a great nation. Where else can an overweight and hairy dude become a star mostly because he has a big schlong? The Hedgehog Rules!!!


It's friday. Thank god. The start of a weekend and of a new year. I swear the older I get the faster the fucking years pass. It's like swirling around the toilet bowl of life to be flushed into death. Poetic, eh?


So I am working that party tomorrow night. That should be interesting. At least I'll get out once this weekend.


I did some shopping today and can I say, the hotties wandering around the mall were killing me. Sad thing is, I think I would have to card every one of them. Girls these days dress like sluts at 14 and who can tell the difference. Another thing, I probably saw 4 or 5 sets of mother/daughter combos I would have banged both of them. I guess that's what middle age is. You want to bang and 18 year old and her 40 year old mom, too. It's all good with me.

I just don't know how high school boys handle it these days. All these girls in belly shirts, ass crack hanging out, tight pants. I'd be sporting wood all day if I were 16. Hell, back when I was in school a mini skirt that was above the knee was hot. And don't forget stirrup pants, the ultimate camel toe pant.

I'm gonna eat real quick, I may pop back later.






You didn't think I'd only post a picture of Ron Jeremy on Porn Star Friday, did you?


It's the luscious Chanel St. James. If that isn't a porn name, I don't know what is. She's a Club Jenna girl. Jenna knows how to pick 'em, that's for sure.

Peace.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 12/29/2006 05:40:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!