Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Zen-Day
I have never seen a man as fond of virtue as of women
Confucius

Or, in Dusio-speak, “Men love broads more than life”


So what’s up peeps? Not much here. Another boring day. I need to blow this joint soon before I go crazy. Again, I really need to find a new job.

Tight Pants Alert!!! Very tight gray pants, and the dreaded camel toe!!!! You can hear her squish as she walks. Sorry, that’s a bit gross.

Anyways. Anyone have big plans for New Years? Not me. I am staying home with the kids, but there is a bike shop event Saturday that I may work, so that might be at least a little fun. We’ll see.

I have some things I want to discuss on here, but I’m a little pressed for time. I think I’ll drop an entry later. Be good.
Peace.

Labels: , , ,

posted by dusio @ 12/27/2006 12:32:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy New Year Duzio! My best friend and her kids came up and Joe and I spent the nite hanging out with them and the kids. Playing pool, foos ball, and air hockey, watching movies, eating way too much, etc.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!