Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Hottie Alterna-chick Day! More importantly, Christmas is over!
I’m not a grinch, really. I’m just exhausted. After a weekend of working, wrapping, kids, drinking and a million other things, I’m beat. I’m done. Put a sticker on my ass, I’m finito. I had a nice Christmas, don’t get me wrong. I enjoy seeing the kids open up there presents. I like spending time with family. The whole thing is just taxing. I know I’m not saying anything here that 98% of you don’t also feel. Plus, last night I was sicker than a dog. I had the worst stomachache ever. Kept me up most of the night. Today I feel a bit better, but the thought of food makes me cringe. Maybe my Christmas present is a stomach virus that makes me lose 20 pounds. Thanks Santa!!!

Also, I think I’ve drank more alcohol in the past week than I have all year. It started last Friday with the boring builders’ party. Then that Sunday with the bike shop party. Then Thursday I had a couple of beers at home. Then Saturday the S.O. and I went out for dinner and drinks after shopping. And finally last night I had a beer and about four glasses of wine before my stomach protested too much. I’m done with the libations for a while. I doubt I’ll be doing anything for New Year’s, the S.O. is working and I will be with the kids. I don’t really mind, I’m not a big New Year’s partier anyways. Although, I think the Dolls are having a party that would be fun. But going alone would be the ultimate in pathetic. Oh well.

So hopefully you all had a wonderful Christmas. Or at least decent. Or at least survived it. My mother had to spend Christmas in the hospital. She has pneumonia. I am going to try to go up to see her this week, if I can get away. Luckily, my sister works at that hospital so she was with her on Christmas. I feel bad that I’m not there, but it’s like 3 hours away and with work and kids, and blah, blah, blah. You get the picture.

So, I’m back at work at Boring Builders. Another day, another week. I’m struggling here. I don’t feel like I have a purpose or direction here and it’s hard to get comfortable in a job that you don’t even know what your real job is. I do my best to stay productive. I volunteer to do anything needed. Truth is, I don’t really like the company that much and I can’t see working here for a long period of time. I am going to start looking around, seeing what’s out there. This is a crappy time of year to look for a job, but at least I have a job while I’m doing it. Anyone hiring?

Tight Pants Update. Tight black pants today. No camel toe. Not extremely tight. She’s been letting me down. What happened to the good old days of skin tight pants with a camel toe and visible thong line? Ah, the good old days.

Labels: , , ,

posted by dusio @ 12/26/2006 11:06:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!