
I'm sorry I missed every one's favorite post, Porn Star Friday. Yesterday was a very busy day. We had our Christmas Party at Boring Builders. I spent most of the morning preparing for it. See, our cheap ass senile owner decided we'd have it in the shop behind the office and everyone would just bring in food. Nice, huh? So Tight Pants and I had to run around getting stuff and setting up for the party. News Break: Tight Pants update. Thursday, she had on some really tight black pants, but no camel toe. Friday, she had on jeans, which as I've said before, make her ass look good. She has kind of a bubble butt, very shapely. Ok, back to yesterday. So we started the party around 3. Yes, 3 in the afternoon. I told you he is nuts. So I started drinking, Vodka and Cranberry, right around then. The food was good. We sat around b.s.'ing and some people played cornhole. If you don't know what cornhole is, it's some weird horseshoe-like game where you throw bean bags into a hole on a platform. I didn't play, I sat there making crude comments every time someone said something about a bag going in a hole or the word "rimmer" which is when the bag hangs on the edge of the hole. Someone would say, "that's a rimmer!" and I'd chime in, "you pay extra for that at the Asian Spa." Shit like that. Hey, what can I say. Some people are the life of the party, some people sit in the corner and make snide comments. That's me. So Tight Pants gets really loaded. She's telling me her life story. Her marital problems. How she thinks her husband has cheated on her and she hates cheaters. Nice. She also kept pushing her boobs together and saying how men liked women with there boobs sticking out. Well, no shit. Of course we do. And we like when drunk women play with their own breasts. I finally bailed. It was as much merriment as I could take. Sunday is the bike shops Christmas party. That should be a story. I'll keep you updated. Labels: Christmas, Jesse Jane, Porn Star Friday, tight pants girl |
Tight pants is a scary woman. LOL How you doing pal? Miss ya.
al