Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Thursday. Angelina Jolie eases my mind.

Hello.
It's a late post for me. I didn't really feel like posting earlier today.
I'm coming to realize I'm going through a depressive period right now. My moods are all over the place but mostly down. The S.O. said that she knows something is going on with me. I don't know what she meant by that(she was pissed at me at the time), but I've realized that I have been kind of shut off. I tend to close up and just withdraw. I guess that can come across in different ways. I don't mean anything by it, and generally, I don't realize I'm doing it.
I suppose what I need to do is just tell her that I'm feeling shitty right now so she doesn't think I'm having an affair or something. She tends to think the worst. You'd think she could read me better by now.
An affair. That's a good one. First of all, I can't imagine anyone being attracted to me right now. Second, as exciting as being with a new person and all the sex might be, I can't see it would be worth the effort. I don't have the time or energy to cheat. Hell, I barely make it through the day as it is expending as little energy as I do. When would I have any fun? In the 20 minutes it takes me to get home? While I'm supposed to be working? Hell, I might as well have a tracking device and camera on me, my every minute is accounted for.
No, it's just me being me. Slipping into a funk when I should be enjoying this time of year. I always have these episodes at the most inopportune times. Hell, I was depressed on my honeymoon to my second wife. Talk about a buzzkill. I only made it through the week by drinking constantly. There's a plan.
I realize this post doesn't have the fun and interesting aspects of my usual entries(yeah, right) but such is life. At least I picked a sexy picture of Miss Jolie for you to gaze at lustily.
Peace.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 12/14/2006 08:32:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey just found your blog and love your writing! You're funny and I tight-pants-girl sounds interesting... would you mind if I linked you on my blog?
    xx

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger dusio said…

    Thank you very much and I'd love for you to link me. I will return the favor!!!

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger alex said…

    Tis the season for madness. I'm dabbling in it myself. Huge updates forthcoming. I'm moving back to the Valley.

    Hang in there...this too shall pass - or that's what they keep telling me.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!