|
| Saturday, December 09, 2006 |
| Watch where you Saturday. |
Is that the yummiest picture? Makes my mouth water.
Anyways. Saturday. Yes it is. Just got home from work not too long ago. Was a busy day. Even had a few hotties in. One little cutie had on some very nice jeans and she had a very, very nice ass. I love a nice ass. Other than that, work was the usual, work.
So, another Saturday evening at home. It's a shame too, I feel like getting into something. But, S.O. is at work and I have the kids, so here I sit, typing away.
Yesterday ended the Republicans reign of terror in congress. Not before they left the budget for the Democrats and opened up huge swaths of the Gulf of Mexico to offshore drilling. They couldn't forget their friends in big oil. I have hope for the future, but I know that most likely, very little will change. Emperor Bush won't let much change in Iraq, he's stocked the Supreme Court with a couple of conservative cronies, and the Dems don't have enough of a majority in the Senate to push any big changes through. It's a bit depressing. I'm tired of all the serious shit. Let's talk about sex.
In reference to the picture above. I love sexy lingerie. Corsets, garters, teddies. I personally think it's sexier to see a woman in those than completely naked. Garters and stockings are enough to drive me nuts. I went out with a girl for new year's eve once. We had never been on a date before, but I'd known her a long time. She had a killer body and wore this sexy black velvet dress. She looked so hot. Well, after the party we went back to my place and she unzipped that dress, and lo and behold she had on black stockings, garters and panties. I could have exploded right then. I didn't though. I have a bit more self control than that. I made her keep the stockings and garters on. Oh my. Makes my heart flutter even now.
I'm still a sucker for stockings. My favorite stripper is always the one with garters. Or maybe the plaid skirt and white stockings. Lovely. Ladies, if you want to set your man on fire, wear stockings and garters. Trust me.Labels: lingerie, politics, Saturday, sex |
posted by dusio @ 12/09/2006 07:11:00 PM   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Good Sunday! I enjoy visiting your blog and wanted to make you aware of the first-ever Carnival of Ohio!
Rules & Information: http://www.delawareohrealestate.com/archives/99 Call for Entries: http://www.delawareohrealestate.com/archives/100
Hope to receive your submission by Dec. 29 for the Jan. 2 edition!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
Good Sunday! I enjoy visiting your blog and wanted to make you aware of the first-ever Carnival of Ohio!
Rules & Information: http://www.delawareohrealestate.com/archives/99
Call for Entries: http://www.delawareohrealestate.com/archives/100
Hope to receive your submission by Dec. 29 for the Jan. 2 edition!