
Yes, it’s here again.
How is your Tuesday going? Mine’s kinda blah. Actually, I’m kinda blah. I’m not feeling very perky these days. I’m just feeling stressed and negative. I hate my job. It is really depressing me. I just feel like I don’t do anything that contributes. I mean, it’s just one of those, day in day out, kind of things. Same shit, different day. I think I’m going to look for a job. There has to be something better out there. I just need to feel productive and worthy. I guess it’s not just me. Most people here are miserable. The owner is a douchebag. He has some good people working for him but he treats everyone like they are lucky just to be his employee. Plus, as I’ve said before, I think he’s going senile. Maybe I expect too much out of a job. I’m sure lots of people go to work everyday, do the same thing, over and over, and deal with it. I just have a hard time believing that’s all there is in life. Shouldn’t you be fulfilled somewhat with your job? Even if it’s just in knowing that you’ve done a good job? Crazy me for dreaming.
I’m done bitching for now. I’ll catch you peeps later. Labels: bitching, Hottie Alterna-Chick Day, Tuesday, Work |