Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
A wrench? A screwdriver? Some tool or another...

So after rereading that last post, I kind felt like I came across like a major tool. You know, the kind of guy that brags about 'nailing' women and all the women he's hooked up with. It certainly wasn't my intention. Although I may very well have been a major tool back in the day, I have stepped up the ladder of evolution as I've gotten older.
Let me describe to you my evening after work tonight. I came home around 6:30. I'm greeted by my 4 year old daughter wanting me to make her 'macaronis', which means macaroni and cheese. I get that going, with her help of course, and also heat up the dinner the S.O. has started for the rest of us. She's at work. So as dinner is cooking, I start a load of laundry. I run upstairs and change into my manly flannel pj pants and a t-shirt. Then my kids and I sit down and eat. After cleaning up and all, I fold the laundry and help one of my other daughters with her history. Next, it's bath time for the 4 year old. As she sits in the tub, playing with her Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer toys, I put away some clothes. Next, I rinse her off, get her out of the tub and sit down to comb out her hair. Done. She decides she wants to play the "bideo" game and I set it up for her. That leads us up to now. I sit here, typing to you peeps, while I listen to her say "AW Man!" and "This game stinks!"
The reason I bore you all with the trivial happenings of my evening is to show that, underneath the cowl of Dusio the pervert, Dusio the bitter and angry, Dusio the bitching, I'm just an average Bruce Wayne. No, not even a Bruce Wayne. He was a rich bachelor. I'm just an average dad. A cook, a nurse, a maid, a teacher, a playmate and someone terminally in love with my kids.
So forgive the earlier diatribe, my dark side comes out occasionally.

Labels: , ,

posted by dusio @ 12/13/2006 08:09:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Enchantress said…

    You seem to be a great dad! My hubby is good about doing all of the things you mention in your post, but there are so many men who wouldn't even put forth the effort. Kudos to you for being a responsible, loving parent.

    I say, if you've got the venue to bitch, you should bitch sometime and share your thoughts. It's free and easy (you could be laying on a couch shelling out hundreds to do the very same thing). Enjoy the weekend!

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Blogger -eve- said…

    Nice post! I like the image it conjured; it paints a picture of you as the family man every woman dreams of... :-)

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger dusio said…

    It wasn't my intention to try and impress anyone with my fathering skills. It's just my life these days. I'm proud to be a dad and be with my kids. I just wanted to balance out my earlier post that sounded like I was bragging.
    Thank you ladies!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!