Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, December 08, 2006
Porn Star Friday!!!! Tera Patrick!
She is a lovely ethnic mix of delicious and sexy. I’ll take two please!!!


I may have attended the single most boring dinner event ever last night. I won’t inflict the pain on you by describing how bad it was, but suffice it to say when I woke up this morning, I was still bored. Plus, it was a cash bar and bud lite was $4. I’m not cheap but four bucks for bud lite is ridiculous. And, the food sucked. It was miserable. Even tight pants girl was bored. Apparently even the rubbing of her camel toe couldn’t overcome how tedious the evening was. She did have on some tighties. Gray and crotch-splitting.

Alas, another weekend cometh. And what pray tell does Dusio have planned? The usual. NADA! Actually the S.O. and I are supposed to get drinks after she gets off work. That should be okay. Maybe I can talk her into a strip club. Now that would be fun. Actually, in all the years we have been together, she and I have never been to a strip club together. I think it’s something we need to do. I’ve mentioned before she is bisexual. Well she was. She had a relationship with a woman for a few months right after we split up. We could use the spice in our life. Last week she mentioned one of her co-workers wanted to go to a local swingers club. She seemed open to it, she said she just wanted to see what it was like. I can see her in a strip club, but the swingers club might be too much for her. But hey, I’d go with her anytime she wants. I know she would get jealous, though.

So what’s in the news?

The Iraq committee released its report. It was pretty harsh on Emperor Bush’s policies. No shit. Like everyone in the world didn’t know his plan wasn’t working. From the recommendations I’ve read, they seem pretty viable. But bush won’t take any advice. He’s so sure he is right, he’ll let any number of our troops die for his folly. The man has serious issues. He keeps saying we can ‘win’ in Iraq. What is winning? We’ve already lost nearly 3000 men and women. We can never impose a government on people who don’t want our help. He’s pathetic.

The Steelers destroyed the Browns last night. Makes this season a little better.

Lindsay Lohan released an email where she rants on endlessly. She’s nuts. Simple as that. Just goes to show, fame, youth and money are a bad mix.

Britney promised to wear underwear from now on. Frankly, her showing her goods was the most interesting thing she’s ever done.

It seems as though Barak Obama and Hilary are poised to be the Democratic frontrunners for 2008. I’ve said that I am leery of Hilary. I think she’s great but she really inspires hatred amongst the right. I like Obama’s charisma and fresh attitude. He gives me a Bobby & John Kennedy vibe. I don’t know enough about him to say I’d back him. But if it came down to it, I’d definitely vote for him in an election. I need to do a little research. But the real question is the country ready for a woman or African-American as president. In a perfect world, it wouldn’t matter. It doesn’t matter to me. But there are many, many rednecks out there who would never vote for a non-white, non-male candidate. It’s sad state of being. Other countries have had women and different races as leaders, but the U.S., the self-proclaimed land of freedom and equality, has issues with it. This country is one giant hypocrisy.

They’ve found E.Coli in Taco Bell. Apparently people were having severe stomach cramps and diarrhea after eating there. How is that different than any other time?

Wesley Snipes was arrested for tax evasion. I thought maybe it was for his last six movies sucking so badly.

Well, enough of my quips. Peace, y’all.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 12/08/2006 11:24:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!