Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Zen-Day
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.

Buddha


A good thought to ponder.


Howdy y’all. I’m feeling southern today. Not really, I’d like to feel a nice southern lady, but that’s about it. Something I just love about that accent.

So I go to lunch at the local bar today and the waitress/barkeep chick has a shirt on that show off three sides of her boobs. The inside, the top and the bottom. I’m not sure why she bothers with a shirt. She really does have a nice rack. This a butta face, though. But I’m sure I could be distracted long enough by those sweater puppies to ignore the face.

Did I update yesterday on tight pants girl? Yesterday was tight with visible thong line. Today, not so tight. Must be giving her who-ha a break.

Have I mentioned how much this job is killing me? From boredom that is. Oh yeah, I have. So anyways. I stopped by the bike shop after lunch just to b.s. I really wish I could work there full time and make enough money. I love that job. Nice people, interesting work. I hope that if I wait something will open up and I can work just there. Cross your fingers for me.

I have two Christmas parties this weekend. One here at Boredom Builders on Friday and one at the bike shop on Sunday. I plan on getting loaded at both. I’m going to have to take off Monday morning for a hangover. The bike shop is closed Sunday and Monday, that’s why they scheduled it for that day. The one here promises to be incredibly boring. There are only like 15 employees and of them one is a woman. Tight pants girl. I’m not saying I want to hook up at a party, but it’s fun to get the female employees drunk and see who sluts it up. That is sure to happen at the bike shop. Tight pants girls is a bit of a prude, despite the tight pants. She does drink quite a bit, from what she says. So who knows? Maybe she’ll get liquored up and blow one of the construction guys. Now that’s a party. It’s not a really good Christmas blowout until some hooks up with someone they shouldn’t. I’ve been to more than a few of those. Hell, I’ve been one of those.

Back when I was single, my intention was to hook up at every party. My success rate wasn’t that great, but occasionally I found a willing partner. I had for a while a booty call that was always good for some mind blowing sex. Ah, those were the days. You go out, looking for some sleazy chick to make your evening. You score or, if you don’t, you call the standby and end up naked and sweaty anyways.

I was the king of sleeping with co-workers. See, I’m the kind of guy where it takes a while for me to get a girl interested. I’m no good at picking up chicks in bars. I don’t have the lines or the game. I work slowly and get them interested. Generally, I don’t really plan it with most women. Well, some I would. I’d identify one I’d like to be with and work on her. But sometimes you just click with someone and you get that mutual attraction. Then, at the first company function where alcohol is involved, you end up banging your brains out. When I worked at the large retail company, I think I slept with over fifteen women who worked there. I know, I’m a dirty man whore. But, what can I say. I married young and then when it didn’t work, I wanted some ass. I don’t regret it. I do miss it, though! But I couldn’t live like that anymore. Drinking all the time. Never home. Having no meaningful relationships. I guess that is what your 20’s are for. At least mine.

I guess, as a man, I miss the meeting new women and all that goes with it. I mean it’s always exciting when you start hooking up with people in the beginning. Exploring a new body, finding out the freaky things they like. Even you women like that stuff, don’t lie. I’m sappy enough to admit that I love the whole first kiss thing. Making out. Being crazy for someone. It’s exciting. You know what I mean. You remember when you couldn’t wait to kiss someone. To touch them. Then you have those marathon sex sessions when you do it like 10 times until you’re both exhausted and sore.

Overall, I’m content with where I am. I wish my sex life with the S.O. was more interesting and frequent. But I have hope for the future. Hell, she told me today she thinks that one of the female servers is hitting on her. I’m okay with that!! I know. Us men. How we love the lesbian hook ups. Damn right!!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 12/13/2006 03:24:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!