Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, December 01, 2006
Porn Star Friday!! Ms. Sunny Leone

I'm not familiar with Ms. Leone's work, but I'm sure it involves all the fun stuff that porn always involves. I just went with her being incredibly hot. If you happen to have any links to her movies, drop me a line.


I started this entry around 10am this morning, but the freaky ass weather here in Central Ohio knocked the power out at work. Bright side, I left at 2. Today started out warm and rainy with vicious winds. Then it got just cold and windy. Now it's cold, windy and rainy turning towards snow and sleet. Mother Nature is feeling schizo today.


I've decided I need to get on a diet and exercise plan.I’ve put on weight since I’ve started this desk job and I feel about as out of shape and heavy as I ever have. I just have a hard time starting. Anyone have a diet plan that doesn’t involve starvation or three hour work outs everyday?

In the news.

Tight pants girl news. She wore jeans today. I really think she should stick with the jeans; they make her ass look nice. But, as I’ve learned thanks to Brit and Lindsay, keep the pants on, what’s underneath might be horrendous.

Michael Richards plans to meet with the guys he berated and insulted. That should go well. They are suing him for god knows how much. I’m shocked it’s not being televised.

Toyota is the second best selling car company in the U.S., second only to GM. When American automakers get off their ass and stop making monsters that eat gas and break down every 3 months, maybe they will rebound. I know people need trucks, but no one needs and Excursion, a Hummer, or any other of the behemoths out there.

What’s with Russia knocking off anyone who speaks up against it? They need to cut it out before King George gets any ideas and Keith Olbermann is found poisoned. Of course, being George, he’d screw it up and use ProActive, instead of radioactive Polonium. But at least Keith would have nice skin like Diddy.

Anyone else think Lindsay’s female area looks like a plate of unsauced pasta in the pic below?

I kind of want to see that Apocolypto movie. I’m generally against anything to do with Mel Gibson, just because his rampant Catholicism irritates me, but that shit looks cool. I’ll admit I love Braveheart, too.

All kinds of people are jumping in the race to become the next President. I know there are a few I’d prefer, but at this rate I’ll vote for anyone not named Bush or republican.

Well, peace kiddies.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 12/01/2006 06:02:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!