|
| Monday, December 04, 2006 |
| Monday, Dreary, Monday. |
It is effin’ cold outside. Actually, it’s effin’ cold in this office, too. I think the owner is too cheap to turn the heat up. My fingers and toes are numb. I’d wear gloves but I wouldn’t be able to type.
Another weekend gone. Didn’t do a damn thing. The S.O. worked all weekend, I worked half a day on Saturday. It was really slow so I left early. I miss the warm days of summer and half naked biker chicks.
Hey, I had sex yesterday! That’s something!!! We may make it more than once a month, woohoo!!! I know a lot of bloggers go into great detail about their sexual exploits, and that’s cool. I just don’t think this particular blog is the place for detailed sexual acts. Maybe I’ll set up another site where I can go into detail more. I’d probably have to dig into my past for more interesting exploits; the stuff from recent history isn’t as interesting. Let me know if you think it’d be a good idea.
Tight Pants Update. Tight black pants today. VPL, but no camel toe.
The news.
Kofi Annan said yesterday that he thinks Iraqis are worse off now than they were under Saddam. That just makes you feel wonderful for the nearly three thousand men and women who have lost their lives for this farce. Is it possible to try Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld as accessories to murder?
Hillary Clinton is feeling out the rest of the Democrats about a possible presidential run. I have mixed emotions on this one. I think she’d be a great president, but I know she would be very divisive in a race. Republicans hate her with a passion. I just don’t know if she is a viable candidate. I’d like to see John Edwards, Barak Obama, Howard Dean and maybe a few others in the race. I think a good primary race will give the Dems a good candidate.
Bush is meeting with the Shiite leader from Iraq. It’s about time. We should have been talking to these people all along. What needs to happen is we hold a regional conference about Iraq. Invite everyone concerned. Including Iran and Syria. Nothing will get done with out them. Seriously, get the Saudis, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and Syria together, along with religious leaders and sit down for a talk. Like the Dayton Peace Accords in the 90’s. Figure this fucking thing out and get our troops home.
So OSU will play Florida in the National Championship Game. Yeehaw. Like I give a shit. Of course every other person in Columbus, Ohio will be talking about the game like it’s the only event in the universe. Help me through these next through weeks!!!Labels: Monday, News, the weekend, tight pants girl |
posted by dusio @ 12/04/2006 02:35:00 PM   |
|
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |