
The last one before Christmas. Merry merry.
So I took the day off yesterday. It was a long weekend. Two holiday parties, work shopping. I’m still tired.
Friday was the boring party. Then work Saturday. Shopping all day Sunday. Then the motorcycle shop Christmas party. That was at a comedy club. It was fun. Nothing terribly interesting happened. No good stories. Frankly, I was a bit disappointed.
Yesterday I spent running around again. More shopping, taking the four year old to pre-school, and picking her up. Stuff around the house. I did take a short nap, but I swear, I’m still tired. Last night I felt pretty sick, too. Blah.
This week, although I’ve shortened it by taking yesterday off, promises to be a long one. I have a shitload to do and the S.O. is working every night this week. Why is it that the week before Christmas becomes so stressful that it drains every ounce of good cheer out of your body? I know, I’m bitching, but it’s what I do. Plus I’m tired.
Tight pants update. Its ultra-tight gray pants today. And, the Camel Toe makes its unwanted appearance. It looks like we are going to have six more weeks of uncomfortable sitting! Labels: Camel Toe, Christmas, Dolls of Evolved, Hottie Alterna-Chick Day, tight pants girl, Work |