
Today it’s the lovely Fairuza Balk. She’s different, but definitely hot in my book.
Did I mention it’s fucking cold? I usually don’t mind the cold so much but they keep the office cold enough to hang meat in here. My fingers are numb, so if I have a shitload of typos, blame my work.
Tight Pants Update. Ultra tight gray pants today. VTL-visible thong line, clearly showing. And yes, the dreaded camel toe. These pants must be made of some space age fiber that doesn’t burst under intense stress.
I’m at a loss as what to get the S.O. for Christmas. She is hard to buy for. She’s not much into jewelry, and I have no clue as to her taste in clothing. I was seriously considering getting her a bulldog puppy, she’s wanted one for a long time. I just can’t see spending 1200-1800 on a dog. We usually don’t get each other anything extravagant, we like to spend the money on the kids. I’m taking ideas.
I checked out my stat counter recently and see that I average about 70 hits a day, 10-15 of them are repeats. I guess that’s pretty good for a blog with little to offer other than my continued babbling. I mean, I don’t provide much useful information, there are no links to fabulous other sites. All I have to offer is what rolls out of my brain and my ability to repost hotties.
I’m the only one in the office right now and it is really quiet. It’s pretty nice. I like being alone. People tend to irritate me at work. Do I sound anti-social?
I have a couple of Christmas parties coming up. I’ve asked the S.O. to attend with me, but she says she’d feel weird and bored. I suppose that makes sense. I offered. I think it’s also her way of not having me go to her work’s Christmas party. I don’t really care, but she could offer. Part of me has thought for a while that she has something going on with a guy at her restaurant. I don’t have any proof and I don’t think she’s slept with anyone, but I just have a feeling. It bothers me to some extent, but it’s not like I know anything for sure so I guess I need to just forget about it.
It’s only Tuesday and I’m ready for a day off. This one day off a week shit is getting old. Labels: Christmas, Fairuza Balk, Hottie Alterna-Chick Day, tight pants girl, Tuesday |
Hey, Dusio! For whatever it's worth, puppies are hard to manage and with kids? Fuhgeddaboutit! I say, check places like petfinder.org, shelters or classifieds to see if you can adopt your doggie (and maybe with a year or two under its collar). That way, you're not breaking the bank and you're more likely to get one that's house trained.
There are lots of breed rescue sites, too. I have a pure breed Great Dane that we adopted at 18 months old. He's housebroken, great with the kids and past the chewing stage.