Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Thursday, August 24, 2006
I'll cast my seed where ever I please.



Thursday

Ah, on comes Thursday. Another fabulously exciting Thursday.
It’s a hot day. Just in case you were interested.
I have to work at the motorcycle shop tonight, that should add at least some excitement to the night. I found out today the manager I was working with there up and quit. It’s a shame, she was pretty good. A nice girl, too. That place has issues with turnover. The main boss guy is a little nuts, they don’t pay very well, there are no benefits, and then they wonder why they can’t keep good people. Hmmm… Let me think about that.

I went to my other daughter’s open house last night. As I said before, they are going to Catholic school. I sat in the church last night considering my decision to send them there. It’s definitely a better school than the local public one. Plus, I did attend catholic school for a while. I just feel like a hypocrite. My belief in Catholicism is very low these days. I think that the church has magnificent opportunities to be a positive force in the world. But they get so tied up in the past and being so rigid. They treat women as second class citizens. They are anti-homosexual. Against birth control. I don’t see what the majority of that has to do with religion. Most of it isn’t even mentioned in the bible, and if it is, so what? The bible was written thousands of years ago. How can it apply to today’s world? If a man is gay and is catholic, let him be. As long as he doesn’t hurt anyone, why care? If a woman wants to be a priest, more power to her. The only people going into the priesthood these days are pretty much undesirable. And birth control? Tell me where it mentions birth control in the bible? Don’t get me started on masturbation. I know that is mentioned in the bible, but you can’t have it both ways, no sex and no masturbation. On abortion, I understand the church’s position. They have every right to be against it. But I don’t think they have the right to deny a non-catholic’s right to it. Mind your own people. The church could do such good. They could open more schools, they could help the poor, they could help support families. I know they do this to some extent now, but they are more interested in preaching to you about what you are doing wrong.
I got the mandatory catholic guilt trip in one of the speeches. The priest started in on parents who don’t volunteer for bingo. I worked bingo for a while, but I started working nights. My schedule is full enough without bingo. I guess I just need to sit there and soak in my hypocrisy for my children’s sake.

I have a busy weekend ahead. I’m working Saturday, and Sunday I have to take my daughter to a water park for her birthday. Wee hoooooo………………
Hopefully there will be hotties in bikinis I can check out while the kids are off playing. Yes, I’m a pervert, so what?

We are in the process of looking for a car for the S.O. We’ve been sharing a car for a few months and it’s just not working. Anyone selling a good car cheap?

posted by dusio @ 8/24/2006 11:36:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!