|
| Saturday, August 19, 2006 |
| 'Ello, let's hit the links. |
Greetings all. It's another fine day here with dusio. Actually, today has been significantly better than yesterday. I did work at the bike shop today, but it went quickly and some hottie came in with a low cut shirt and gave me a terrific cleavage shot. Thank you, ladies, for having breasts; I love them dearly.
So here are two links. One for the first part of my novel or book or whatever. The second, some pics of the first heirloom tomato I picked from my plants. I started the bastards from seed and I am damn happy. The S.O said they were delish. I don't eat tomatoes. Don't ask why I grow them, I just like to.
The book site.
The Tomato Pics. |
posted by dusio @ 8/19/2006 06:49:00 PM   |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
i loved your book, first of all the story floats with an ease, then the pace is wuite cheerful and thirdly the theme of the story is great: i was always interested at suicides, not that i would attemt one. get this i even wrote some suicide letters once and i put them into one post and it seemed like a story or sth., but then a lot of people started thinking i'm weird and crazy and i think they suspected i was able to do sth. like this so i eventually removed the post cos' i hated people asking me if i was ok. so keep writting i'm looking forward to reading some more.
-
I absolutely love garden tomatoes! Hate them from the store and think store bought have no taste. Heh -- might have given me the inspiration to hit the flea market in Waynesville, Ohio to buy fresh produce. :) 'Maters look nice, btw.
-
Nice tomatos and nice blog. I saw you visited mine, I'm so bad at keeping up with it, *slaps my hand* . . .I'm Red, from the Essence of Red blog. :D Thanks for visiting and I updated today. . . LOVE THE MATOs!!!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
- Just walk away.OK, I have been called really lame ...
- Ugh, what a day.
- Hi, my name is Dusio, and I’m a dumbass.
- It's Thursday, give it up!
- Letters, we get you letters.
- Your Huddled Masses
- Two days, Tuesdays.
- 100 hundred ways.
- If you can’t be with…
- My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
i loved your book, first of all the story floats with an ease, then the pace is wuite cheerful and thirdly the theme of the story is great: i was always interested at suicides, not that i would attemt one. get this i even wrote some suicide letters once and i put them into one post and it seemed like a story or sth., but then a lot of people started thinking i'm weird and crazy and i think they suspected i was able to do sth. like this so i eventually removed the post cos' i hated people asking me if i was ok.
so keep writting i'm looking forward to reading some more.