Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Sunday, Bloody Mary, Sunday.

I forgot how much I hated working on Sundays. It was an incredibly beautiful day and I was stuck at the world's lamest bike show. Worst of all there were only about three hot broads the whole day. What a waste of time.
I could have spent the day at the pool or even doing shit around the house. That and the fact that today is the last day before I start a real job, 9-5, M-F. And as an extra bonus to make the day that much brighter, the S.O. decided to pick random fights with me, via cell phone and when I got home. Life is Grand!
So what did you freaks do today? Anything has to be better than my day. I'll stop bitching.
I see that Tiger Woods won the British Open today. I am happy for him. Nice to see a guy who had a loss like he did with his dad bounce back. I know he wins everything, but he seems like decent guy. And, an American won the Tour de France. Floyd something or other. This instantly makes him the most successful guy ever named Floyd, save maybe, Pretty Boy Floyd, but that was more infamous than successful.
I thought I'd put up some lists, but I'm not having an easy time of finding anything interesting to pick as a topic.
I did come up with one.
GUYS I HAVE A MAN-CRUSH ON.
Now, this isn't a gay thing, I'm not attracted to them or anything like that. It's guys who I admire, want to be like, want to be, or something like that.
Ready?
1. George Clooney. This dude is cool, smart funny and women universally find him attractive. I love his Rat Pack style and manner. If I could switch lives with anyone, it would be him.
2. Derek Jeter. Yes, I'm a Yankees fan. The guy has it all. Talent, looks, a good heart, babes dripping all over him like sweat.
3. Dean Martin. Yeah, I know he's dead, but I'm sorry, he may have been the coolest cat to walk the earth. Plus, we're both from Steubenville, OH.
4. Brad Pitt. Granted, me and every other dude would like to be like him, but I do think he is a great actor, a good guy and, hell, anyone who could dump Jennifer Anniston for Angelina Jolie is A-One in my book. She's the hottest piece of ass alive. Bar none, after pregnancy and all.

That's about it. See, my lists suck. I can't even make it up to five. If anyone has any ideas, drop me a note. I do think I will have a, Top Chicks I would trade an appendage for an evening with, list.
Be real, y'all.
posted by dusio @ 7/23/2006 07:16:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger deedledee said…

    Hey - I found your blog whilst surfing, and I used to live in Steubenville. What a small world!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!