Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Saturday is red head chic with a fine ass day.

Another day, another 50 cents. I did the motorcycle shop today. It was a long and boring shift. There were a number of hotties that stopped in. One of the local strip clubs had a bike run and it stopped in. Unfortunately, no strippers showed, but there were plenty of sleazy chicks to be found.
I got up early this morning and went to a farmers market. I don't know why I enjoy markets, but I do. I love all the fresh vegetables and different types of food available. There is a great year round market in Columbus, The North Market. It has a bunch of funky shops and food vendors. You can get Italian, Vietnamese, Shushi, Indian, all types of different things. Beer, wine, buffalo meat, fresh seafood, you name it. I bought some veggies and stuff. I had a great hot dog. I love food that is horrible for you.

So tomorrow I am working one more time for the motorcycle shop. It's a bike show at the fairgrounds. Apparently the show has sucked so it's possible I won't be there long. I told my manager that I am starting my new job Monday and she seemed ok with it. I told her I'd work next Saturday and after that maybe do some bike shows. She's a pretty cool chick. About 28, skinny as a rail, not very attractive but her personality makes her cooler. Not my type but I like her. The hot chick with the boomin' body walked up to me and said, "I hear you're leaving me, honey." She has a way of saying things that would give a dead man an erection. She's a huge flirt and has one of the trashiest mouths on the planet. All of which makes me want to bend her over the counter all the more. I corrected her and told her I'd still be around. She just smiled with he pink, glossy lips and walked off. I stood there, staring at her ass, trying not to get wood like some school boy.
I stopped by a tattoo parlor the other day to find out about some tattoos I want to get. I currently have none and, to look at me, you wouldn't think I'd be a tattoo kind of guy, but I really dig them. I plan on getting a Batman symbol between my shoulder blades. Hey, I love Batman, collect Batman stuff and you all can kiss it! I'm also planning on getting what's called a Triquetra, a Wiccan symbol, with each of my kids names at the corners. I'm not all into Wicca or anything, I mean, but I have read a lot about it. It just fits for what I want to do. The last thing I am going to have done is have my S.O.'s signature, just her first name, tattooed on the inside of my wrist. I know I'm a pig and talk about other women and all that crap, but regardless of whether we stay together or not, she is the mother of my children, has helped me through some really shitty times, and I'm sure, in my heart, I'll always love her. That's my mushy sentimental gesture of the year. I'm going to try to get it done without her know it, also. Just for kicks.
OK, I need to be a pig-man again. I saw an internet video of Jenna Jameson earlier today and I must say, she is so delicious. I could spend days pleasuring her orally.
There, I feel manly again.
I think I'm going to come up with a list a bit later.
Peace.
posted by dusio @ 7/22/2006 07:04:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!